1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding water cooled shuttle

Discussion in 'Modding' started by God, 21 Jul 2004.

1. God

God What's a Dremel?

i am going to be making a water cooled shuttle it will also be hevely modded. i am thinkig of using the sk83g, would the sn95g5 or sn85g4 be a better choice? i will be modding the rack mount to have only 1 5.25 and 1 3.5 to free up more space for a resevior under it. the pump willl be next to the power supply. radiator will be mounted on the back. maybe move all of the ports in the back to custom ports on the front for the ones that i need and cover hte others up for a bigger radiator. also do any of the shuttles support the fx-53? those are my idea so far as this is still in the planning stage. any advise or imput on which water cooling parts and other hardware i shoud use would be helpful. this is going to be a gaming computer that i want to over clock and take to lan partys. i have access to just about every part and tool for modding other than a laster cutter. i really need imput on what the best pump and water blocks are for a cmputer as small as a shuttle.

Last edited: 22 Jul 2004
  2. shroom

shroom What's a Dremel?

You can find the answers to all these questions and more at sudhian.com. I own a shuttle myself, and am I devoted user of sudhian, and all the users are extremely experienced in the ins and outs of every shuttle ever created.

3. God

God What's a Dremel?

thank you