1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

POTM What happened to POTM?

Discussion in 'Photography, Art & Design' started by Draxin, 25 Jan 2010.

1. Draxin

Draxin Seeker of Photons

so i finally get around to participating in the POTM and it turns out im the only one who has subbmited for this month. Did everyone just lose interest?

2. supermonkey

supermonkey Deal with it

It pretty much died out due to lack of interest. I think most of the action these days is in the Photo of the Day thread.

3. Silver51

Silver51 I cast flare!

Yeah, it used to be up on the main site as news. Since that stopped, people's interest/awareness faded. Personally, I didn't put anything up last month as real life kinda got in the way and now all my free time is pretty much used up until April. :/

4. Draxin

Draxin Seeker of Photons

well thats a shame. Its something i was looking forward to doing each month, now that i have the time.

5. Jumeira_Johnny

Jumeira_Johnny 16032 - High plains drifter

So keep doing it. Post you theme and images. See if it re-invigorates the whole thing.

6. flibble666

flibble666 sorry i am dyslexic

yer i feel alot has changed here at bit-tech over the last few months i used to relly enjoy browsing thru the pom and entering it as well i used to visit this site every day and have been an avid reader since 2002 it sadens me that things have to change maby its down to the merger with denis maby not but for a while now it just dont seem to be the commuinty it used to be shame relly