What is wrong with you?

Discussion in 'General' started by Liquid K9, 22 Mar 2003.

1. Kargin

Kargin Overdose . . .

5 hours is lack of sleep for you ? :eeek:

I wish I got that much . . .

:rock: on two hours of broken sleep :rock:

*hugs WinAMP*

Ahh.. You keep me going . . . . . That and EVERY FREE MOMENT CRUISING BIT :rock:

I'm funny though, I either get like two or three hours, or I sleep for like ten or eleven hours. :hehe:

Yeah, I listen to my music to loud as well. But oh well. It heavy metal, that's how it's meant to be played. Have you ever heard quiet metal ? Didn't think so . . :p

And what's this 15 stone stuff ? Is that like, 10 lbs ? Or what . . . . ? Me so confuzzled. . . .

2. acrimonious

acrimonious Custom User Title:

Yeah 5 hours is a good night fo me :lol:

:rock: :rock:

3. Hiren

Hiren mind control Moderator

Let's see here:
    > Beta Thessilmia Trait - Animia to you and me. My spleen is destroying my abnormal white blood sells. Which means I suffer from a lack of energy virtually 24/7
    > Headaches start at Christmas when I fell down some stairs and now have gotten to point where I can't think or concentrate for more than 10mins.
    > Chronic Asthma - self explanetory
    > Ezcema - Used to be really bad but my parents spent loads getting me cured.

The usual werid sleeping patterns and hyper activity every now and again.

4. ouija

ouija Trust me, I am doctor!

Watch those fingers!! Remember the chainmail gloves :hehe:

5. monolith

monolith True Friend

I have a tendacy of resorting to violence when agitated by a few things. Luckily, none of them revolve around me, you can do/say pretty much anything to me and I won't get violent. Step out of line with somebody I love and it's a different story, however. Working on it, one of these days I'll cure myself. :)

6. samuelellis

samuelellis What's a Dremel?

oh yea thats nother thing i have really really fast metablolic rate so immediately after i eat or drink anyithg i am hyper for about 30 mins then i jsut cba to do anyithg

so i always have a chockie bar on me

7. Stew

Stew Disgruntled Postal Worker

Who are you? - Dr Bruce Banner? :worried:

8. K

K 528491

monolith SMASH!

9. djgizmo

djgizmo 1337 pimp

i sometimes get mildly depressed, normal sínce i'm going through all this puberty ****. i obsess about many things, including modding... i get nasty scars when i over violently squeeze the living **** out of each and every zit i get, and frankly i don't give a rats a** that the scars do look worse than the zits themselves. they'll go away in time... i don't give a **** about image... i don't obsess with having nice looking hair, i just shaved myself bald a couple of hours ago... i don't particularily give a toss about what others think... i always tell it like it is (unless lying saves me time, for example rather than having to spend hours explaining the complicated process of what i'm doing, it's sometimes easier to just say "i'm not doing anything"). let's see... otherwise, i'm surprisingly healthy... i don't have a hunched up back, or any other problems associated wiht bad posture. i still have at least 20/20 vision without glasses even though i do spend hours in front of the PC every day... really surprising indeed since my bro and sis both need glasses. oh yeah and i did get pneumonia once after snowboarding in the rain... it can get quite cold when you're soaked... i've never had a cavity, but i have braces because of the SOB MUTHA ****ING dentists made up this excuse about how i still had 2 milk teeth when i was 15 or soming, and because there weren't permanent teeth underneath them, they spent hours trying to rip them out, and after they ripped em out, i had to get braces to pull my back teeth forwards to fill in the gap, so i wouldn't need false teeth... and now over a year later, and after spending thousands on the braces, my teeth are more crooked than they were before i started. i loathe dentists.
    i'm not in particularily good contition ATM, but i'm planning on doing something about that before i go to the army.
    it really makes me wonder how all of you can cope with all your problems.

10. ouija

ouija Trust me, I am doctor!

<--- I'm a money waster :nono:

11. acrimonious

acrimonious Custom User Title:

Not having a choice i think is the main one

12. hydrogen18

hydrogen18 Banned

- I post on bit tech! How gay! lol j/k with u

- Spends insane amounts of money of pc parts....probaly somehow medically linked.

- Studders very rarely but at inoppurtune moments. Probaly why i dont talk much.

- Fingers look like bones, oh wait they are, because I dont eat much and am an extremely skinny male for my height.

- Whenever I eat a 1/4 ball of food builds up in my throat, and I hack it up a while later(or ever since i got my braces, I will hack it up, have it get caught in the braces to be picked up later). This gives me baaad breath.

- 90% of all ppl who know me who r not my age will say I am a social intravert and spend to much time on the computer. I dont think this is true, because I interact with others(you will rarely not see me in a forum, while talking to someone on an IM, or I am in some multiplayer game).

- Will think of more as I go.

13. penski

penski BodMod

I have the most ****tingly awful dreams, always the same, always repeating. To the extent where I've conditioned myself to wake up every 40 minutes or so just so that my dreams don't get to *that* point. I also have a stress and emotion-induced stutter very rarely. The last time it happened was when I'd just woken up from a really bad dream and I was stuttering so ****ing badly and the worst bit was...I didn't know that I was stuttering. My gf at the time just hugged me and tried to calm me down then told me later what I was like :blah:

Both my dreams and my stutter can be traced back to one group of incidents from when I was younger. Quite possibly my MPD too.

*n

14. Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto xBurningMikex

I love my music... Gotta dig some Murder City Devils.

15. Cheryl

Cheryl What's a Dremel?

I don't think you are overweight -I personally think you are perfect in every way and I wouldn't want you any other way!!!!!:clap:

(and no he didn't pay me to say that!!)

16. DeX

DeX Mube Codder

2nded :p

17. Cheryl

Cheryl What's a Dremel?

:baby: :baby: :baby:

You too sexy!!!

18. micb

micb Minimodder

Seriously- Samualellis if you find you are eating (esspessially foods with high sugar content) and are gettiing a boost, you should try eat more fibre (brown bread, pasta, potatoes etc) this will help your body use the sugar in foods better and give you slow energy release rarther than a fast quick release.

You will find you will feel better and wont need to carry chocolate bars about.

19. micb

micb Minimodder

I am very lucky, I have no personality disorders, I am thin (not to thin) and healthy.

The only slightly annoying thing is that I am short sighted so I need to wear glasses most of the time.

I do find my self stressed due to a heavy work loads (my computer science degree is almost finished) but I do enjoy my weekends when I relax and have fun.

20. DeX

DeX Mube Codder

Don't forget Shreddies! They'll keep you going with slow released energy 'til lunch, (if you're lucky). Add to that some weetabix energy and you'll be fine.