1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What makes your blood boil?

Discussion in 'General' started by herbs, 7 May 2002.

1. herbs

herbs Nobody but us chickens

I'll start with people who do wrong and try every trick in the book to pass the buck onto me. Also people who try to get you to do work that has nothing to do with you. Animals that p*** on the floor and you have to clean it up, then 10 minutes do it again and you swear their laughing at you.

Last edited: 7 May 2002
  2. samuelellis

samuelellis What's a Dremel?

when your video reocrder eats your only copy of the life of brian, when you crash while on a scooter, when the washing machine comes open mid cycle & floods the kitchen (funny to watch though) need it go on?

3. CrOaKeR

CrOaKeR Host warrior 4, Vengence!

My pet peeve is ......

...... people who have no sense of common courtesey, or manners. Sometimes it does not take much to say thankyou, or hold open doors, get out of peoples way, etc! :eyebrow:

4. :: kna ::

:: kna :: POCOYO! Moderator

txt spk.. i rlly fking h8 it when ppl use & tlk in this stpd half-nglish way when most phns have prdictve txt mssging on them n e way.

what angers me more is people who encourage it in the media as well.

prks.

5. djgizmo

djgizmo 1337 pimp

when people take you 4 granted...
    you know it's like the other day, this dude saw me eating some fooking starburst(sorry bout the swears) and hes like: give me a candy!!! and i don't even like the cock s*cker... so i just said what candy???
    and he got all pissed off and called me a fooking gay cheapskate bastardo, so i gave everyone in the class 2, except him, that really pissed him off!!!
    but i mean how can someone who's never done **** for me, except borrowed money from me, (and i had to ask him 40 times b4 i got it back) expect me to do something for his lazy stupid ass?!?!?!?!

6. bradford010

bradford010 Bradon Frohman

Simply because that is there nature. Tell me. Do his parents spoil him? Are they well off? Or some similar situation that makes him think the world owes him something?

My housemate, who is even more bone-idle than me, often accuses me of never doing any housework. The fact that I do, and she's the one that never lifts a finger, doesn't seem to bother her. She'll quite happily palm her share of work off onto other people, then claim they're not pulling their weight when it's not done. ooooooooooo :miffed:

7. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Yea, people who dont pull their weight especially. Or people that come into our flat as guests of others and decide to wreck the place and leave it like it cause they dont live here.

Also people that hit their kids for no reason and generally cant give a monkehs about them. A couple on the train i could have smacked the other day... :grr:

I agree about people without mannors, and also people who go round abusing others, phyiscally/verbally, whatever. Its just like.. WHY?!?!? WHY DO YOU BOTHER!! Old ladys being beaten for their pensions - have people NO MORALS!?

My f**kin flat m8 who refuses to buy headphones AND PLAYING HIS F**KIN MUSIC @ 8AM and randomly during the day till about 12 or 1am... my life would be really really better if i could pop his ear drums (or just remove his fuse from the plug).

8. Mat-d-Rat

Mat-d-Rat Drive it to the edge baby

What bolis my blood??!!
    Spending hours writing Help files and stuff, then people asking me stupid questions without even bothereing to look in the help files!

9. scopEDog

scopEDog Minimodder

I really really really really H-A-T-E slow people..ugh annoying! People who do things slowly, work slowly...:(

10. samuelellis

samuelellis What's a Dremel?

so its the genral feeling that socitey boils our blood & i have found out where a lot of the violence is coming from (probably get flamed for this but it has to be said) its all those soddin groups of lads ating hard (so solid, pay as you go, more fire crew) that say that violence is good, honestly there lyrics are worse than anything slipknot can think of & anyone can go & buy a so solid cd, i lost count of the time the n word was used in there newest one ride wit us & as some people who have looked @ the links in the babes forum have noticed i prefer black & asian lasses all my ex's (all balck & asian) have all told me that they find the n word & the way they are talked about very insulting

anyway your all right about the way that people jsut verbaly abuse everyone, i only think i have done ti once when someone ran into the back of me @ some traffic lights, i dunno what happened to being courteous & loving fellow humans ( was never alowed to forget that brought up as the traditonal english gent & i will tech my kids the same)

(sorry had to rant dodgy day)

11. RTT

RTT #parp

you got it to a tee mate, thats one thing that REALLY annoys me. i got into the habbit of it like ages ago, and broke free of it thankfully.

our english language is the best language ;) all this Txt-speak is the worst thing ever! txt messages suck anyway! most people don't realise that at weekends, you can talk for 5 mins for the price of a 100 char. message!!!

granted sometimes a txt message can be more useful - but as i dont use this txt-speak lark, i find i cant fit in what i want to say without using it! :miffed:

12. djgizmo

djgizmo 1337 pimp

you know how everybody says the F word whenever they're pissed off, and the actual meaning of the f word(how shall i put this delicately: make love to) doesn't have anything to do with what you mean...
    well we have the same thing here in finland, the only difference is
    that instead of using the wodr for screw, we use the word for vagina, so if you could imagine what it would be like if every time your friends were pissed of they started yelling "p*ssy"

13. RTT

RTT #parp

/makes note to say ***** more ;) :eyebrow:

swearing is a valuable part of any language, used when only necessary of course, and can be very funny at times :D

14. Alaric

Alaric code assassin

*cough* we use the 't' and 'c' words here... generally i take them as morew offensive as the 'f' word *cough*

15. :: kna ::

:: kna :: POCOYO! Moderator

Hands up who can see where this thread is going!

16. Alaric

Alaric code assassin

i have no idea kna... but it weren't me honest!

tbh the thing that really really annoys me is... i'm prolly gonna offend a whole load of ppl here.... STUPID PEOPLE!
    ppl with no foresight, no intelligence and no intellect... they seriosly **** me off :sigh:

oh oh oh its when they think they are clever that they are worst too

ok </rant> :p

17. RTT

RTT #parp

/hand up

18. Will

Will Beware the judderman...

Yes RTT we remember your swearing.........

Teacher: 'Now class open your books........'
    RTT: (Talking/shouting to me and Freddy) '.........such a F****** COW!'
    Teacher: 'Richard get ooooout! I'm not having that kind of langauge in my lesson'
    RTT: 'oooooooooh b*******'

:D

19. RTT

RTT #parp

20. Alaric

Alaric code assassin

eheh thats good...
    mind u yr11 are a bunch of lippy ****s in my school too :p