1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Wireless Keyb/Mouse Combo?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Gushy, 4 Feb 2005.

1. Gushy

Gushy Minimodder

Hey guys,

I'm looking to get myself a wireless keyboard/mouse for my media pc. I'm looking for a keyboard with a trackball/pad built-in. I don't want a seperate mouse.

Anyone got any ideas of what product might fit my needs?

Thx,

2. Bogomip

Bogomip ... Yo Momma

3. FILTHY1337

FILTHY1337 Senior Overclocker

im in school but ill give you the link when i get home to a wireless keyboard w/ a built in joy stick great for media centers it was right around 150.00 in either tigerdirect.com or cyberguys.com cant remeber which one.

4. Gushy

Gushy Minimodder

Bogomip: that looks like it has seperate mouse, I'm really after one with a mouse built into the keyboard; it's for use from my sofa. :)

FILTHY1337: sounds good mate, I look forward to the link. :)

5. FILTHY1337

FILTHY1337 Senior Overclocker

6. Gushy

Gushy Minimodder

that looks nice, thx

7. Zephyr

Zephyr Go V-Boy, Go!

I know Gyration makes a good keboard/handheld mouse combo that may be worth looking at -- you said no mouse, but this one requires no mousepad..may be a plus.

Bah, this is just the kb/mouse, this one has a media center remote built into the mouse.

EDIT: Bugger, just realized you aren't in the America. Oh well, that at least shows you the junk....

8. Gushy

Gushy Minimodder

Interesting thanks. I'm really looking for one with a trackball/pad in the keyboard though, I have a remote already which will be used for 90% of the functions, the keybaord/mouse is just for email/web.

9. herbs

herbs Nobody but us chickens

You can get the gyration mouse/keyboard for £49.99 from the computer shop, well the one near my work has it. These normally retail for £89.99 so its a good deal. I have one of these cost me £23 inc delivery and has a distance of about 4-5 metres.

10. Gushy

Gushy Minimodder

Hey that looks nice. and is more like the kinda price I want to spend! Time to google.