Discussion in 'General' started by wingnut, 29 Dec 2004.
I'd like to see less of these smileys cos I despise them (no idea why)
I'll be looking a little more inward to the US, as I'm a yank
1. American Bashing aimed at me...I don't support the government, I support conservative reform
2. REALITY TV
3. Trendy fashion
4. The stupid public blindly following the "fair" media. Remember, at one time it was called "Yellow" journalism for a reason.
5. Finger pointing
6. Movies not worth my piss on a wall (a bit rough of wording, but suited)
7. Crappy mods done to my PC
8. Ricer bashing (too much is considered "rice" and too little "tuned")
9. The following channels: TLC, Discovery, Sci Fi, Spike TV, MTV, VH1, Fox "News", CNN, MSNBC
10. MPAA and RIAA BS lawsuits and IP user tracking
11. Patriot Act and Habeus Corpus violations (not legal, but ethical violations)
12. Illegal Immigrant rights - they can get driver's licenses and insurance
I could go on but I tend to rant, I'm truly sick of the way things are going in the US. If the FTAA is actually passed, I'm coming to Europe.
what the hell is wrong with the Discovery channel?
when I watch TV, Its either Paramount Comedy (very rarely, only for MASH and others) or Discovery.
The only problem is they repeat far too much, but I guess thats the business.
true, but does there honestly need to be 200,000+ troops there?.
does this mean "were not going to give any more help becuase we have more important things to focus on" :/
meh this has gone offtopic, i'll stop now.
no. petrol is running out, if anything the americas and europe should hike their prices. The UK is trying to lead with way with nobody catching on.
Less smoking id like to see! Oh, and less environmentalists!
they've been saying that for years
You're a fool if you believe that matey!
how long will the oil last?
this entire post is off topic, sorry guys.....[/edit]
its more a problem with the company and how it charges $10 a month to rent the equipment. seeing as i dont truly need wireless, got a wired router for $28, im set for a year or so. plus, my mom almost went for the $10 a month deal, until i told her i could do the job for less than $50. she turned down their offer straight away. plus, im real obcessive compulsive about the way things are wired up (i hid EVERYTHING for my wired network) and technicians working on my pc other than me.
but yea, wireless, your better off renting it from rr, only if its a quality wireless ap tho. cept me, with my crazy tendency to open things up and play with them, id rather own, so i wouldnt need to pay a penalty were i to break it.
No more Indian based call centres, infact no more outsourcing **** to other countries... BRITISH IS BEST!
Definately less Indian call centres
Less restrictions on what we can or cannot do
Less warning labels on things we all know are unhealthy
And less crappy generic games
Less R&B crap on TV (and Radio) that they try to flog off as 'music'.
edit: And less of the crappy clothes/fashions from the past - They were left in the past for a reason.
Separate names with a comma.