1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tips Where to buy natural history animal prints?

Discussion in 'Photography, Art & Design' started by unrealhippie, 2 Feb 2010.

1. unrealhippie

unrealhippie What's a Dremel?

Bit of a peculiar request I understand, but I have spent ages today trawling through around 7000 of the 12000 available images on this site: Bridgeman Art on Demand

I like the yellowed hand drawn in pencil type the best, especially if they appear almost informative as you would expect in a natural history museum. The problem is more that I want an Aardvark, octopus, tortoise or something unusual! But recommendations are welcome!

So, my question is, have you seen anything nice? and if you are able to, tell me where to get hold of one!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Jumeira_Johnny

Jumeira_Johnny 16032 - High plains drifter

try googleing National Geographic Stock.

They have their whole back catalouge online and for sale. I would be surprised if they didn't have something.

3. unrealhippie

unrealhippie What's a Dremel?

Any search terms you can recommend? I seem to have spent over an hour and not found a thing! hmm

Any suggests welcome?

4. Ligoman17

Ligoman17 What's a Dremel?

Check out Albrecht Durer's work. He was a renaissance painter who did quite a few sketches of animals in the style you are looking for.

5. Teelzebub

Teelzebub Up yours GOD,Whats best served cold

There's load's of them on ebay not sure they are what you want but worth a look.
    Also I think you can buy online from the Natural History Museum

Last edited: 4 Feb 2010