1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Retro Who can recommend a good set of Morrowind mods?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by KayinBlack, 11 Jun 2011.

1. KayinBlack

KayinBlack Unrepentant Savage

Planning to play through, but want it to be pretty while I do so, though I'd not turn down extra landmasses and places to explore.

Who has recommendations? I've Oblivion already, but I came into large-scale PC RPGs about that point, and missed Morrowind. A crime, but one I'm remedying.

Also, I don't really wanna run into conflicting mods. I've been down that road before.

2. ltlukelt

ltlukelt What's a Dremel?

Have you looked at Morrowind Overhaul?

It's still in development but the graphics and sound overhaul has been released ;)

3. Aterius Gmork

Aterius Gmork smell the ashes

Morrowind Overhaul is great. It does include most mods I would recommend for a first time player, even if you don't use the distant land plugin. Actually I would recommend you to not use it, or reduce it to four cells or something. It takes away some of the charme.

Ring Texture Fix

Morrowind Comes Alive

Real Signposts

There are many other great mods out there, but there is something about vanilla Morrowind opposed to vanilla Oblivion which was just boring.

4. OCJunkie

OCJunkie OC your Dremel too

I also got into open RPG's just after Morrowind but plan on going through it and Morrowind Overhaul is what I'm looking at as well.

5. Elton

Elton Officially a Whisky Nerd

Morrowind expanded works too.

Just tryplaying it vanilla first, it's still epic. And then use the overhauls and such.