1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whoo! got some new Kit - Shuttle SN41G2

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Penrhos, 28 Jan 2003.

1. Penrhos

Penrhos What's a Dremel?

Got my Shuttle Friday - Just finished getting to my liking.....
    not bad for a bread-bin sized PC. LOL

Painted the cd-rw a nice silver colour to match (Wilco's aluminimum paint £2.00) and it looks sweeet.

Anyone getting one of these for lan party duty should be OK. just u need to disable 2nd vga out to get refresh rate above 60hz, stumped me for a while....

Next up a nice 15" tft to go with it.

2. Cabe

Cabe What's a Dremel?

if you get a TFT, teh 60hz refresh wont be an issue.

3. Penrhos

Penrhos What's a Dremel?

Oh yes, got my shiny new tft monitor - so much free desk space, so little noise.....

now, where's my dremmel

4. I read the review on that kit and it very much interested me. I may get one but what troubled me was they have a space for a floopy and yet I didn't see a floopy controller on the motherboard. I even looked at the specs and still nothing.

5. Penrhos

Penrhos What's a Dremel?

Seek and you will find it, young modder - Its hidden under the psu (right rear corner, looking from front). Didn't bother myself as it leaves room for a second hdd.

What you will need to get is the printer cable adapter as it doesn't come as standard, if you want to use a paralell lcd with it.

6. Ok next question where can I get one and for how much?