1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Win hardware worth £730 with bit-tech!

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by arcticstoat, 4 Aug 2011.

1. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

Tell you what - if I win I'd have the ssd but anything else I'd send on for the price of p&p.

2. Tangster

Tangster Butt-kicking for goodness!

Gigabyte finally replaced Asus as my motherboard manufacturer this year.

3. murraynt

murraynt Modder

And in my case its MSI :thumb:

4. DeathAwaitsU

DeathAwaitsU I'm Back :D

You say "Was the customer service up to scratch? Did the kit meet your expectations? Were you trapped in RMA hell??" yet there is no choices for worst service, ratings on build quality or worst rma service...... go figure :/

5. jon

jon Chief Phrenologist

+1 to Everydayoddity ... but also +1 to the boy 4rm oz ... I'd also pay for shipping, particularly if I took the big prize.

6. Ficky Pucker

Ficky Pucker I

entered, i need to upgrade my SSD :D

7. centy

centy DFI Nutter

Done. Fingers crossed eh :)

8. Canon

Canon Reformed

Dibs :lol:

9. Motoma

Motoma What's a Dremel?

Done, awesome prizes. Here's hoping for some luck!

10. casper410

casper410 What's a Dremel?

This is a little....you know, i mean how many suppliers has anyone dealt with ?
    You basicaly pick, and hope for the best, if it works out, it only means they haven`t screwed up, does not mean they are the best. Maybe the lower ranked guys just have not been dealt with, shame, now they get no status. The survey should be more like, who have you dealt with, and were you happy with service, if not why not. Anyway, just sharing my opinion, trying to be constructive. Keep up the great work.

11. wh1pl4sh88

wh1pl4sh88 What's a Dremel?

thats all my info filled in hope i win :)

12. keir

keir S p i t F i r e

Done :) GLA

13. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

True, can't truly judge if a retailer is good or not until you get iffy hardware, then you find out what they are made of ;) & until then you could think they are the best but it makes no sense to have bad customer support as they will just go elsewhere & likely not come back, I only buy the most potentially problematic parts local so I can get it sorted a bit easier if theres a problem.

14. casper410

casper410 What's a Dremel?

This is true, you learn and get experience in building, all aspects including shopping around.
    If i`m only going to save £1 by buying from a source where i have to wait 2 weeks for delivery, i wont bother. A shop with a good website, easy to understand, and dont give hassles when it comes to placing your order and not delivering late, i will be prone to buy from again, and stick to. Just means the others i`v now never tried, as i cant waste time, and take chances.

15. lizoron

lizoron What's a Dremel?

cmon lets get some prizes for your USA fans! :), were not all fat cheeseburger eating slobs :)

16. Waynio

Waynio Relaxing

Just cast my picks & for best case manufacturer I chose myself or any of the great modders around making awesome cases :lol: & then realised case manufacturers so chose Epic PC :D I suppose I could have even picked Spotswood.

Best mod company MNPCtech of course :rock: no other mod company gets into it like Bill :clap:.

For a change I bought a complete system this year & had to send an iffy mobo back so found Aria was great on switching it for a different board, let down by asus once again :lol: so chose msi since gigabyte went much more expensive than I was anticipating, got the bad news about them needing to be recalled for a revised one which went smoothly with msi so the only place I've had to deal with customer service & they get 2 thumbs fresh from me is Aria for a shop & msi & corsair for brands, I mucked up the 24 pin atx cable when having my first attempt at sleeving & I told corsair straight about it & they got me a spare sent out pretty quick :clap:, got a nice deal on some ram from overclockers with free delivery since I'm a bit of a regular there, scan has been great with the free & speedy delivery for many bits & bobs I ordered & just ordered the final part for my new case at scan, an ssd & I'm just gonna have to keep my fingers crossed I didn't make a bad choice on the force series 3.

:hehe::duh: I guess that counts me out of any prizes eh since I'll have a complete rig now :lol:.

Take 2 for consoles, cd project for pc all the other question are a blur now but answered them all :D.

17. adidan

adidan Guesswork is still work

So? Who won?

18. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

Aye it's been over a month since the compo closed.

19. fuus

fuus Misses Rep Bombs

GOOD LUCK ALL :D

Tags: Add Tags