1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wooah, weird dream?!

Discussion in 'General' started by Fish, 27 Jun 2002.

1. Fish

Fish Resident Nob 'ed

This afternoon, about 10 mins ago to be precise, i woke up, in mid dream - and it was REALLY weird, and this is how it goes.

I was in the big brother house, which wasnt infact the big brother house as we know it, it was like a flat. The front door was openable and had a lock on it and there were only 3 rooms, the main room which had 2 beds in, another room which had 1 bed in and "my room" which was my acutall room within the big brother house, but was missing my PC and was a diferent shape but appart from that it contained all the contents (most of these were in an alcove behind MY curtains) of my room. I was in the last 3 of big brother, accompanied by Alex and Sophie.

During this last week of big brother there was a knock at the door, which i opened and behind it was Sandy, who gave me 7 tubs of spices and some other food. and then came inside to say hi, and when i turned my back to put the food on the side and turned around again he was gone?! 10 mins later i was sitting with sophie on her bed, she had the phone (yes we had one?!) in her hands and was trying to get in touch with adelle. Then there was a knock at the door, so i went to answer it and behind it was a guy from school called John Augustus, he pushed his way inside letting a mob of people in whilst Alex who was scared of them was screaming at the walls saying "big brother save us" sophie told me to phone big brother. i asked for the number and she replied "elvis192" ?!! So i picked up the phone, and the numbers were on a keyboard but when i looked at them they were questions and answers?! so it took me ages to find the number, by the time i had, the mob had run off.

It was the final day. All house mates were asked to leave the bb house, at this all our families came inside, however only my dad came, in his hand he held a dictaphone he played it to me which echo'd "I HATE ALEX!!" in Rtts voice (yes i know him personally im not just guessing what his voice sounds like) which my dad told me was mine, and had been playing in the porch of the flats (or whatever the bb house was situated in since i had entered the house)weird! but theres more.

I went outside, leaving my belongings behind to meet my family, i saw my nan, and my aunts and uncles and then i saw my friends, then i realised i had left my stuff behind, so me and vivid went back to get the stuff, it took us ages to pack it away with vivid asking me "are those your pillows" every 5 mins, but eventially we packed away, and had a tear in my eye cos i didnt want to leave my new home, when we got downstairs and outside where every1s families and the fans of the show had been congregated, there was no1 there, but people in army uniform shooting at monsters which were red and about human hight.

Then i woke up... weird no?

Does any1 else have any weird dreams to tell us about?

2. Will

Will Beware the judderman...

May I be the first to say WTF!!??

I've never had a dream that weird before, I think you should seek help dude ;)

3. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

I have the remedy:

[size=large]STOP WATCHING BIG BROTHEL![/size]

4. Fish

Fish Resident Nob 'ed

Hahahaahahahaha @ bagi :)

I asked for any other weird dreams, not remedies!

5. :: Phat ::

:: Phat :: Oooh shakalaka!

Once I dreamt I was a Real Boy!

Some sexy angel flew through my window, she didn't make me a real boy but I made her my Beeyach-on-a-leash

6. x24

x24 What's a Dremel?

I had a dream once that I was in The Edge map from Quake2, maybe because of too much deathmatching. Then I tried playing a Quake3 converted The Edge map, which had a very dark feel. That brought me back to the dream I had.

I don't know if it's true to most of you, but if I dream I'm in a place familiar to me, the setting will always be like there's not much light, I can see the sun but it's starting to set so most of the light is reddish orange, or it seems like night but the moon gives a very bright moonlight. Maybe I should wear my glasses to sleep so I can see clearly in my dreams :D

7. relix

relix Minimodder

yeah, my worst nigthmares are so simple yet scary and touch my feelings: one nightmare is me inside an eeeenoooormeooouuus cube (but with higher height than width), painted with white and black blocks, so you can't actually see how small/big it is.

another one is just me inside nothing, like neo was when he first entered the matrix (all white)
    another one is me inside nothing, but ... things (dunno what they are) are comming towards me with high speed

the scariest part is however I had these 2 dreams since I can remember (when i was 4 years?) and at least once in a year, always the same. I seed they "touched" my feelings, well, they do, if you read it like that you don't really think it's scary, but the first one allways gives me a feeling of lonelyness, but then really really really intense, but most of the feelings I have in this dream I can't connect to anything. The second one gives me more or less the same feelings.

Even scarier is that I always dream the second one in 2D ...

Help meh!

8. kanuslupus

kanuslupus Minimodder

Folks, step away from the crack pipe.

:hehe: j/k

9. Alaric

Alaric code assassin

errr well i think i know what your dream is... its a windows screensaver :D :D :D

It's all Bill's fault!

10. vivid

vivid down in fraggle rock

are those your pillows ;)

(btw i know fish personally so thats why im in his dream)

11. Fish

Fish Resident Nob 'ed

Nah man, it was weird, there were like pillows in the second room, which had the same "pattern" as my brothers pillows so u kept asking me if they were mine.

And just, when big brother came on, i had a weird feeling.. it somehow has got into my head that the chain of events really happened and has really freaked me out, normally when i have had a dream i forget about it within about 10 mins, but this is weird.. its like locked inside my head.

Wheres joseph when u need him?! :p

12. vivid

vivid down in fraggle rock

talking of wierd reams i had quite a wierd one last night,

first off i walked into a shop and i went over to one of the stands oposite from the counter to big up a bag of sweets then i went to join the que to pay for them, suddenly i turned around and i sore one of my friends standing there (Katherine) she was with her family and for some reason they didnt regognise me, then more and more people started crowding in the very small shop. A - Nothing then came from nowhere, playing very loudly and a big space in the floor opened up and i felt as if i was waiting for something, i looked over my sholdour and i sore my cousin Doug :)P) and then everybody started moshing like crazy.

Well the next thing i new i was outside of the shop and i got into my Batmobile :)eyebrow: ) i was even dressed like batman, but only one thing disturbed me, my batmobile had only one seat in which to lie down, but i seem to remember that it definately had two seats in the films (this is wen i started to get freaked out) anyway, i drove over the hill ontop of which my house is situated (all the time i was wondering where the gearstick was) and my Batmobile broke down, so i had to skate (on rollerblades) back up the hill, but i got to tired after about three pushed so i ended up crawling the rest of the way, whilst people who i swear i knew were all laughing at me.

Once i got to the top of the hill i was no longer in my Bat suit, i was dressed as Christopher Robin from Winnie the Pooh, and i was in 100 acre wood! I met with a man in wearing a trench coat (i thing he looked like the soker guy from the X-files). he wanted to chop don the wood, i wouldnt let him so i went to climb a tree to find Pooh Bear, but he wasnt there, the man walked under the tree so i through a pack of cards at him, they missed and landed on the floor all layed out as if ready to play a game of solitaire.

I jumped out of the tree to find myself just getting off a coach in Germany with Mainey (Fish) Andy (Sk8erfat) and Polli (this is Paul a friend of mine) Sk8erfat was complaing that the last time we were hear (in Germany) we got to walk down a big long hill and this time we didnt have to? There was another group in the field with us standing next a very large ditch, all of a sudden Polli ran towards it and jumped in, so i followed. I looked down at my leg after jumping to see quite a large White/Brown bird turd on my trousers where my knee should be, Polli then ran out of the ditch i followed him again in time to see Fish running off up a hill, then my dad woke me up......

13. Daneo

Daneo What's a Dremel?

he

how many of you have had the dream where you go to school in your underwear, then you freak out, and realize its a dream? probably 75% of my friends have had that dream. its about as scary as any nightmare you can have.

ever hear of lucid dreaming? its a technique for controling your dreams while you're still subconcious :) so basicly, you want to fly? you get to fly. you want to punch through brick walls? you can punch through brick walls. you want people to unload clips of amunition upon you, and hit nothing but air? you can have people unload clips of amunition and hit nothing but air! hmm, sounds like a movie ive seen. but they're kinda wrong in that movie. when hes all "have you ever had that feeling where you're not sure wether you're awake or still asleep" "yeah, its called mescaline. its the only way to fly." well, its not called mescaline, but mescaline sure does help :lol:

14. Lord Chuckles

Lord Chuckles What's a Dremel?

Re: he

...i always have the dream, where i go to school without shoes.. and for some reason, im freaking out. im like "OH MY GOD I DONT HAVE SHOES ON EVERYONES GONNa laugh." or something like that.. its crazy.

15. RTT

RTT #parp

:eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

O..............k..................!!!

16. relix

relix Minimodder

yeah I've heard of that sort of dream-controlling

you know I've even succeeded a couple of times in doing that? I'm even pretty sure of it.

17. Fish

Fish Resident Nob 'ed

okay then, the next night, i had another weird dream.

i cant remember much of it, but i know it involved a girl (fit 1 too) and we went out for dinner at sum classy resturante, and then somehow it became apparent that there were 2 "versions" of people, and if this bad guy killed our 2nd version, we wud go to heaven, and if he killed the real us we wud go to hell. It was weird and i woke up in a sweat, at the time it was really scary rofl. However whats even more weird, the girl in the dream, i can see her face, and i recognise it, but icant put a name to it? I have even got an idea where she lives, but i dont think that its real - if u know what i mean? Its like she i moulded on sum1 that lives sumwhere i know and i am imagining she lives there in this dream.

Man i need to lay off the falling over liquid

18. samuelellis

samuelellis What's a Dremel?

i have this re-occuring dream of im walking throung my town centre (dewsbury) with no shoes on but this huge wadge of cash in my pocket while everyone else has no money & is begging but has shoes on there feet, when i offer them the money, they flat turn me down but they are speaking some language ive enver heard before & they have subtitles right under there mouths, then all of a sudden there is music that is wierd (think slipknot vocals played over bangra & you sort of have it) & when there is this music no one can see or hear me they can walk right into bounce off & not see me, i can punch them & they cant see me, they know they have been punche but cant see or hear who did it

i sort of have a vision of my own death, im 75 driving in a farly nice motor, cant remember which make or anything & it is on the way back from buying my wife when a boy racer jumps the lights & goes crashing into me, that freaks me out

i also have this freaky dream that i am one of sadakos victims (if you watch ring then you know what im talking about)

i also have this really wierd deja vu where i swear i can wake up & write some stuff down & in a couple of weeks that will happen, its really freaky (anyone else get that)

& i can also see my funeral but i have that planned anyway, im ina bright white coffin & a brith white hurs, my family are in modified motors behind the hurst throughly belting the systems as well as giving horn & throttle some welly, all the cars ahve the boots openwith there isntalls giving some of my fav tracks some welly, then there is shte service & afterwards i get a 100 horn salute in the car park (but then agian ive said that is the way i want my funeral to go, we come into life with a lot of noise & celebrations why not leave the same way)

i also see my future wife when ere getting married & i really cannot put a name to the face, i know her but i cant work out the name

i also have a dream where ihave to make a choice between dying to save a hell of a lot of people or living & letting people die but i always wake up before i make the decision

/me thinks i should step away from the shiny things that have electricity & go to the loonybin