1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming World in Conflict Beta impressions

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 14 Jul 2007.

1. legoman666

legoman666 Beat to fit, paint to match.

I downloaded the beta and have been playing it the past few days. Besides a few obvious bugs, such as player names not showing up when they join (It just says "has join the game") I can't find any fault with the game play.

Fast paced is ++.

My ONLY gripe is an idiotic move on Massive's part. Dual monitor support is only enabled for DX10 users. This was confirmed in this thread here: http://beta.massgate.net/read.php?4,333. As several posters in the thread point out, it is obviously not a dx9 limitation since Supreme Commander does dual monitors just fine. I was excited when I read that the game supports dual monitors and was very dissapointed when I learned I wouldn't be able to utilize both of my screens.

2. leexgx

leexgx CPC hang out zone (i Fix pcs i do )

i not buy this game if thay use SecuROM protection securtiy in there final product (its not picked up on Alcohol 120% running tho)

the game would not start becoes i had procexp running even thought its not running the game still will not start ? (rebooting as it says so)

reboot solves it but bit lame

apart from that game is fun

Last edited: 19 Jul 2007
Tags: Add Tags