1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade is released

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Garside, 16 Jan 2007.

1. Garside

Garside What's a Dremel?

2. IccleD

IccleD What's a Dremel?

Sadly, I was online at midnight when TBC went live.

See you at 70!

3. M_D_K

M_D_K Minimodder

my mum and dads copy arrived in the post this morning looks like i wont be seeing them for a few more weeks.

4. r4tch3t

r4tch3t hmmmm....

Now that is a piece of news I am very very interested in, a new Starcraft game. Any more details on the new Starcraft?

5. flabber

flabber What's a Dremel?

I picked up mine this afternoon... some of my guildmembers/friends are already playing it today. Some of the words they said on our forum:
    - "This is gonna be a lóóóóng weekend"
    - "The world's design is even better then the best piece of land in WoW itself"
    - "Here I was, minding my own business with harvesting plants, thinking, heck... I'm level 60, so no aggro for me! BOOM, smashed to bits by something huge and ugly Pretty exciting stuff to be 2-shotted by mobs ^^"

I can't wait to have it up and running :D

6. squeck

squeck Lurker

my copy won't arrive for a couple of days hopefully, seeing as i have exams until sat lol :waah:

i stopped playing wow about 6 months ago as my guild wasn't making much progress in the end game content, and there wasn't much left to do apart from that. but now wow will consume my life again! :worried:

7. Highland3r

Highland3r Minimodder

Some of the drops/ quest rewards are awsome! Just been shown some cloth trousers which are better specced than most of the epic kit available in the "old" version! Bring on the outlands!

8. Djpuk

Djpuk What's a Dremel?

New Starcraft would be brill, the sooner the better imho

9. draxar

draxar What's a Dremel?

My housemate told me this from the beta (his girlfriend got him a beta key :hehe: ), so I gave up trying to get new kit for my level 60.

BTW, well done Bit-tech, you've at least briefly got onto the front page of Google News with this story.

10. Highland3r

Highland3r Minimodder

Aye, have a crap load of honor points which were being saved for L60 kit. Guess they'll have to wait for L70 now!

11. samkiller42

samkiller42 For i AM Cheesecake!!

Oh no, god help us. On a good note though, it means college is going to be quite with all the wow fans playing it :D Peace at last.

Sam

12. metarinka

metarinka What's a Dremel?

yah I was in the beta, but still looked forward to having BC go live, the only problem is with basically everyone level 58+ in outlands it's non stop ganking being horde on a pvp server *sigh* ahh well it's nice being a tour guide and showing everyone around

Tags: Add Tags