1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding Would like to share some of my favorite projects

Discussion in 'Modding' started by bonzanego, 5 May 2005.

1. frodo

frodo What's a Dremel?

dude, i really want one of those res's :D they are mental!!!

your work is amazing, i love the AVP stlye case! its mental!

your work is eeee-mazing, keep it up!

2. mod-ern man

mod-ern man What's a Dremel?

:eeek: WOW, your sculpting skills are amazing. Do you work in special effects?

3. bonzanego

bonzanego What's a Dremel?

No, but i find inspiration from many SFX people. Thier skills are humbling to witness.
    I thought about working in that kind of job, but I like the freedom to make things I want to see rather than trying to export someone elses vision.

4. frodo

frodo What's a Dremel?

i really like it, it shows originality and creation!, have you made a guide on how you sculpt things like the reservoirs? if so post a link to it! id love to see how they are made!

5. Hazchem

Hazchem Minimodder

If ya ask me, they're a bit too pimped for my liking, kinda outta place. I have to commend you on your [leet] SkIlLzOrZ [/leet] though, and the snake case is awesome!

6. MrMan

MrMan What's a Dremel?

Them Reseviors are stunning man, i am big fan of the whole gas mask look so thats right up my street. was them AvP sculptures made by Him?

7. bonzanego

bonzanego What's a Dremel?

Yes I sculpted the alien chest burster and face hugger. The face hugger is almost life sized to the original movie prop and the chest burster is just shy of lifesized so it would fit in the case space. The Chest burster is removable and hangs inside attached to a hidden stringer in the top of the case. It pops right out for cleaning and replacing hardware.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]