1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox 360 xbox 360 spec

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by herbs, 9 Dec 2007.

1. herbs

herbs Nobody but us chickens

Do any of the xbox's in the shops come with vga? or are they hdmi only? or better still both ports. Or if someone can provide me a link of the different model specs I could look it up myself.

2. DougEdey

DougEdey I pwn all your storage

All now come with HDMI (well, the newer production ones). VGA is available via a cable for between £10 and £15

3. mookboy

mookboy BRAAAAAAP

Get the official VGA cable - worth extra couple of quid.

4. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Much agreed - better quality and you get optical out too.

5. herbs

herbs Nobody but us chickens

thanks for the info.

6. mikeuk2004

mikeuk2004 What you Looking at Fool!

The official MS VGA cable is the way to go. I have one to run at 1080P on my HD TV and is superb.

But the new 360's come with HDMI so if you got one of those then its worth using that instead even if your not using it on a HD TV.

If your using it on a monitor which has a DVI port then use a HDMI to DVI cable and your sorted like this one I use for my PC.

http://www.play.com/Electronics/Ele...XtremeHD-2M-HDMI-To-DVI-Cable-EU/Product.html

EDIT: Also, dont forget that if you are buying a new Xbox 360 then you might be interested in the new recomend a friend sceme this chrisatmas which MS will give you and your friend 10 xbox live arcade games for free!!!!!!

Tags: