1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows xBox Live

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by bushd, 5 Feb 2004.

1. bushd

bushd What's a Dremel?

Who here has xBox Live or knows tunnel connections for xBox? If so, post all games you own that have online or multiplayer options, because if you have Live! then I am sure you know how to setup Halo and others too.

I really, really, really wish Steel Battalion was multiplayer, especially Live! enabled.

Halo, Island Thunder, Unreal Championship, and Brute Force (I think it has multiplayer, I don't care for it that much at all).

Got others, but not Live! or multiplayer avaliable, however, I am thinking about getting NFL Fever or Madden, still debating. NFL Fever is nice when I rented it, and a friend is supposed to let me borrow Madden.

2. fathazza

fathazza Freed on Probation

steel battalion: line of contact, which is realeased some time this year (feb/march i think), will be Live enabled iirc.

And damn u for having steel battalion, i want it but missed the boat and am not willing to pay ebay prices for it...

i dont have live, and still have yet to try and reconfigure my server to let me use xbconnect etc.. :'(

u should prob try PGR2 by all accounts thats meant to be great on Live.

Last edited: 6 Feb 2004
  3. fathazza

fathazza Freed on Probation

HAHA,
    I eat my words.

Steel battlalion: line of contact will be availible with the joystick/controller thing too.

So it looks like i will be going to war in a 60ft mech monstrosity after all :clap:

4. CrOaKeR

CrOaKeR Host warrior 4, Vengence!

I have steel battalion, and can't wait for line of contact. I only know one other person in the "real world" that owns steel battalion, should be fun kicking his ass. PGR 2 ownz :D

5. ToM

ToM mmmm, blud

halo isnt live enabled unfortunatly, but halo 2 will be \o/

live is easy to setup if you have a router for your bb, you just set everything to auto ;)

if you dont you will have to clone the mac address of ur nic, which is easy enough to do :D

6. RobbieGSM

RobbieGSM Banned

Yup i have Xbox Live (game tag is RobbieGSM)

I have the following game on live

PGR2 (THE BEST GAME EVER!)
    Rainbow Six 3 (have the headset with this as well)
    Midtown Madness 3

thoes are the only live ones i have :) going to get more though :D

7. RobbieGSM

RobbieGSM Banned

Yup my Xbox live is on my routor as well it sets it self up auto :D :rock:

8. JazzXP

JazzXP Eh! Steve

Well, my Halo isn't Live enabled, but you can try this XLink Messenger. It uses the system link option to play games over the net... you can even use it with a mod chip turned on too (no need to worry about live banning).

9. MiniG

MiniG What's a Dremel?

I've got PGR2 (gamertag MiniG) nothing else yet....

MiniG

10. Megadoomer

Megadoomer What's a Dremel?

i hooked up my xbox live thru a computer that was wireless and i did internet sharing that was painless...xbox live is something microsoft did very well and i dont mind paying the few dollars a month to use it

Tags: