1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Xonotic

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by CDomville, 21 Sep 2011.

1. CDomville

CDomville ^ I am THIS Possum

To mods: The 'other' tag was selected because it's cross platform, a more general PC All tag would be great for this sort of thing

Hi all, check this game out, as it's just released it's first release - available at http://www.xonotic.org/.

Website blurb:

Hope to see you about, I'm currently playing on various minsta-CTF servers, having been on Nexminsta from NExuiz for a while. :D

Any chance of a bit-tech server if enough interest can be gained?

2. Loafers

Loafers What's a Dremel?

I played Xonotic when it first came out last December for a couple weeks on and off. It's really difficult finding players in the US, but I believe they have a irc channel where you can queue with other players that way you don't have to wait in server all day long.

Regarding the game, it's really really fun. If you like ut 2004 you'll probably like this game. The community is small, but very friendly and nice.

I don't think we need a bit-tech server. Not enough players and not to mention there are so many empty servers pre-existing waiting to be populated first :/

Frag on :rock:!

Last edited: 22 Sep 2011
  3. lp rob1

lp rob1 Modder

Xonotic is a plain deathmatch game. I got into it when a friend at school (which runs Linux on the PCs) send me Nexuiz so that we could play with a few other people in the IT room. Really fun - but development on Nexuiz has stopped. So I did a bit of research and found Xonotic. I really like the movement (bunny hopping) and have yet to master strafe turns!

/mystory :blush:

4. Loafers

Loafers What's a Dremel?

holy **** i didn't realize they released 0.5.0 21 days ago... how did i miss this LOL

wow they added vehicles and the graphics look enhanced :jawdrop:

here's a fan made trailer i found:

lp rob1 likes this.
  5. lp rob1

lp rob1 Modder

Nice find! +rep