1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XTS Case & Water cool April Update 4-13-05

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by XTS Gun, 19 Jan 2005.

1. XTS Gun

XTS Gun What's a Dremel?

^ :hehe: hey what ever works right now as a temp until I can come up with a better solution, also im not at all a pro at this since its my 3rd mod, Ive been taking this project slow. Anyway I like the look of the water tube going to the bottom of the case maby ill make cut another one and then attach them together and then install it to the case.

Yeah the wires are all going to be fixed up later on as soon as the swichs are installed.

2. Awoken

Awoken Gazing at the stars

The acrylic rod is a great solution, looks nice too. You could secure it with a screw, or...

Make a mount out of a 3-5mm sheet (maybe a false base?) of metal/acrylic with a hole the same diameter as the rod and fasten it to the base of the case (If you mounted it this way you could even put an LED in the base of the rod pointing up its length :rock: )

Last edited: 15 Apr 2005
  3. Jipa

Jipa Avoiding the "I guess.." since 2004

carve something to that rod and drill hole and put 100/300mm coldlight in it.. And then screw it to bottom of the case.. That's my opinion.

Maybe nicest DIY-plexicase I've seen. I didn't like oracle as much 'cause it were so.. err.. expensive :eyebrow:

4. TTmodder

TTmodder Hammertime

that's a BIG case

5. Rain

Rain What's a Dremel?

Oooh very cool, nice & big :clap: :dremel:

Were did you get the corner blocks from ?