1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Yahoo to Microsoft: "Buy us"

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 7 Nov 2008.

1. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

2. WildTangent

WildTangent What's a Dremel?

I'd almost like to say they should have taken the money while it was good, but then I remember that Microsoft already has their feet firmly entrenched in enough businesses, we don't need them gaining *more* power.

3. BentAnat

BentAnat Software Dev

I predicted this... MS will probably buy eventually... but not before yahoo's share hit $8 or so...

4. TreeDude

TreeDude What's a Dremel?

Yahoo made a huge mistake back in May which is going to cost them and their shareholders dearly. I kind of feel bad, but there was no reason for them to refuse that deal (other than greed) and now they are paying for it.

5. rhuitron

rhuitron Bump? What Bump?

Sorry. but, HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh God, My gut! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What a Suave Move Guys! It's kinda like that whole "Wait three days until you call the girl you met at the club." thing.

6. HourBeforeDawn

HourBeforeDawn a.k.a KazeModz

new yahoo screwed up last lol now they wont even rank in as much. Well its bound to happen sooner or later.

7. n3mo

n3mo What's a Dremel?

Too bad, I don't like it at all. And by "it" I mean Microsoft gaining more power.

8. ou7blaze

ou7blaze sensational.

Never liked the Yahoo website anyway but can anyone say missed opportunity?

Tags: Add Tags