Discussion in 'General' started by <A88>, 7 Oct 2004.
when you post here.... and thinks thats nice...
Um for me it was a 386.
i reach to work in a 8086... word star and lotus ....
You know your geek when you no longer need to go to your bookmarks to remember random sites like: http://www.petri.co.il/quickly_retrieve_windows_cd_key.htm
You know that you are even more of a geek when you have memorized that you should search for "ProductID" or "ProductKey" possibly a space on the "productkey" one
You know your a geek when you put running lan parties on a resume.
And yes, I have.
awwww hes so cute, i love babys <--- AND NO THAT IS NOT IN A SICK WAY U DUMBASS
your happy when a computer modding web site un-bans you,
you know you're a geek when this is the highlight of your day.... well, aside from the turkey
your mom is trying to get you a girlfriend as your self is siting in your room and playing with pc all day and night long.
You ignore any girl who is flirting with you because you are readin update on halo 2.
You mode Your work PC.
You answer your boss aformative and roger that.
In the midle of the night you get up to chek your email.
You have account on all free IT related websites ith diferent logins and password witch you know by hart.
You know when is your PC's birthday but don know when is your oun.
You are a geek when:
1. You know your Windows XP CD-key by heart
2. You have built a computer into a car
3. You can apply Windows patches without a monitor
4. Your computer science teacher asks you to teach the class about computer hardware because she doesn't know anything about it
5. You have an "Atari" t-shirt
Yes, I'm guilt of all
You know you're a geek when...
- You build a female AI by the name of 'Sweetie' which responds with "I love you."
- You feel as though your mortality is slipping away when aforementioned AI suffers a hard drive failure.
- You name your hard drive partitions after female Sci-fi series characters.
- When driving around you go to unusual lengths to take note of the direction satellite dishes are facing under the guise of triangulating the position of a satellite which you can't access anyway.
- You repair the power distribution box to your cable line before the ISP engineers can, purely because the 'net withdrawals were causing you to lapse into a state of aphasia.
More as I think of them,
Sorry mate, but I didn't call it "you know you're socially deprived when..."
You know youre a geek when
-Youre seriously considering putting a computer lab into the unused bedroom
-you have enough computers to put inside said bedroom to actually call it a lab.
^^ but HAVE done it.
Have a computer lab in your(his) bedroom
thats over 10.7GHz of CPUs keeping my room warm (well... the 3.06 and the amd 2000+ isn't in operation yet, but will be)
You know your a geek when your on a life life quest for a woman whose turn-ons include a hard drive spinning down.
when you you have be in your under wear because the heat from you electronics even in the winter.
when you cook food with the heat of ALL your electronics( mr. 100 watt bulb)
when you think warrenty schmarrenty
when you seriously think about having your computer moitor your vital signs, but can't because it's so crapy and you can't by parts because you have sooo little of a life that you can't work with people IRL (guilty)
when you put together computers, blindfolded, in the dark, in your underwear(SEVEN DAYS RULED)
when you yell out "DAM YOU STEVE JOBS, DAM YOU"
when you get kicked out of a lan party for being TOO good
when you can qoute simpsons on the fly, "Homer,HOmer simpson, he's the smartest guy in history, from the town of springfeild he's about to hit a shestnut tree....AHHHH"
Separate names with a comma.