1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motors Your opinions: Skoda.

Discussion in 'General' started by Quattro, 18 Jan 2006.

1. mightynimrod

mightynimrod What's a Dremel?

Hardly the same as just a remap though is it.

And from a 100bhp :eeek:

I'd like to see the figures e.t.c, surely you would need some sort of better intercooler for those sorts of outputs from 100bhp

As for the 150bhp, yep the Golf TDi came in 100, 130 and 150bhp guise in a diesel only on the PD engines though.

Remap figures are respectively 130, 150 and 180bhp.

Seeing as Skoda are using the VW diesel engines then i can only assume that these figures are correct.

2. ou7blaze

ou7blaze sensational.

3. NiHiLiST

NiHiLiST New-born car whore

The stock Fabia vRS has the PD130 engine but apparently most put out closer to 140bhp. A custom remap will often take them to 180bhp with just a new air intake and filter (not an "induction kit", £35 for the intake off a Seat Cupra PD160).

ou7blaze; those WRC Fabias are gorgeous.

4. Quattro

Quattro What's a Dremel?

The Fabia vRS is a very quick b-road car. It's not going to win a 0-60mph race with a Octavia vRS but the power is all where you need it! Trust me, go and drive one.

What are you driving now olv?

5. olv

olv he's so bright

I don't have my own car being a student, drive my mums painfully slow golf when i need to. currently planning\saving to build an mnr vortx.

6. Quattro

Quattro What's a Dremel?

Maybe you should have a ride in a Fabia vRS before you say that don't justify the vRS badge, I prefer the Fabia to the old Octavia vRS.

Tags: