1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photos Your Room and Computer

Discussion in 'General' started by RTT, 19 Oct 2007.

1. Hiren

Hiren mind control Moderator

What projector you got hazza?

2. fathazza

fathazza Freed on Probation

dunno about being the best but they are pretty good value for money and im happy with them :) and yeah it is a banksy print

optoma hd720x ,
    its hiding in the pic of my dvds :)

3. Clocked

Clocked Yar! It be drivin' me nuts...

Its awesome - more inputs than you can shake a fist at, its also really clear at high volumes, incidentally i picked it up for £20 second hand, don't have the remote but i don't need it really.

Also we(my flat mate) found the 300 disc changer in the bins at the back of our flats.. still works and everything and its full to the gunnels :)

4. jezmck

jezmck Minimodder

you saying it was full of CDs when you found it?

5. Fr4nk

Fr4nk Tyrannosaurus Alan !

A quick pic on my new phone - Lg Viewty:

[​IMG]

/Fr4nk

6. weasal

weasal What's a Dremel?

good to see you got the cat in it aswell.

7. DougEdey

DougEdey I pwn all your storage

That's not a hat, it's a hand muffler waiting to be used

8. mansueto

mansueto Too broke to mod

here's my set up.

The entire thing, and my crappy chair :D
    [​IMG]

Close up of the screen (19 inch sony grand wega flat wide LCD) webcam (crappy logitech one) and speakers (logitech). My bro told me he got me some 5.1 logitech speakers for christmas, so now i just need a decent sound card :D
    [​IMG]

The keyboard and mouse, standard g15 gen.1 and a razer copperhead mouse. For some reason you can't see the blue light off the mouse and keyboard, oh well...
    [​IMG]

My pimp mobile :O The escalade remote control SUV, a cleanex box, a dog beanie bag thing my mom gave me for my grade 8 graduation, and a few of the games that i play, have more in my desk.
    [​IMG]

The iLive with my 30 GB video ipod. Has radio and plays my ipod stuff :O
    [​IMG]

The pc, and for the holidays my mini-tree with gifts that are not mine :( Usually the pc's against the wall so you can see the side panel, but since the tree is up, its hiding... My camera is playing tricks, none of the blue LED lights are showing :( Maybe its my settings...
    [​IMG]

9. samkiller42

samkiller42 For i AM Cheesecake!!

Thermaltake Armor, thats bloody heavy that thing, sodding nice though.

Sam

Last edited: 21 Dec 2007
  10. Kipman725

Kipman725 When did I get a custom title!?!

BEst way to learn about computer is from the start! learn about mechanical methords of computation then devices like the enigma machines that were one function sequential devices. Then learn about all the basic digital building blocks and the structures of common MSI and LSI devices such as ALU's then learn about proccesor architecture and build a computer of your own design :D

Embeded programing teachs alot about hardware as working in asyebler you have to learn how the microcontroller you are using works and they are alot simpler than a microprocceosr :D

learning about computers from the heres a graphics card level is probobly good enough if you just want to do some high level programing but to me I just love the interaction between software and hardware.

anyway good look with the girl, and on the what more to ask for, two words. Identical twins ;)

11. mansueto

At the time i bought it (in the summer) i loved the case, its nice still, but i wish i had gotten something different, the one real thing i don't like about it is the top blowhole is only a 92 mil. one, and the clear side is nice but i would have prefered it to be not soo long on the front side, because you just see the drive bays, and it isnt the quietest case, but noise isn't an issue with with. Besides that, i love the case, but with most cases the paint isnt the best, lots and lots of texture and orange peel. I don't mind the weight since i dont move it.

It doesnt get moved much, my parents and siblings think "lan parties" are dumb, so usually i only move it if im sleeping over at a friends and he wants me to bring it. They think thats alright, but going to a actual lan center is dumb to them. They just don't understand what gaming is for me lol... Anywho, im hoping that sometime nextyear to rebuild my pc, and then my current pc hardware will go into the case that im modding, but i dont know how long it will be till i built my new pc. It could be months, it could be a few years, im not too sure but either way i would want a lanbox for the future.

12. Clocked

Clocked Yar! It be drivin' me nuts...

I wish - meant its now full of cds (and dvds)

13. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

Wow. How the hell do you balance on the chair?

14. dragon2309

dragon2309 techie

here's my little cove... 2 x 19" wide tft's (N91W's) thermaltake soprano at the end there... i spend a lot of time here

[​IMG]

dragon2309

15. dragontail

dragontail 5bet Bluffer

Lighting is **** awesome!

16. knuck

knuck Hate your face

damn

how can you guys take that kind of picture in the dark ! It never works for me :(

17. Seth

Seth What's a Dremel?

Well basically you need a tripod. There is no way that your going to hold the cam for as long as the shutter needs to be on.

Secondly you need to keep the shutter open for a long period of time. This will allow for the saturation of the lights to have that effect.
    Its easy if you have a digital slr. If you have a point and shoot a half decent try the night mode if it doesn't turn out then put it on no flash and click the shutter. it will take a while to do the shot but you will end up with that sort of thing.

That shot is pretty sweet though.

18. mansueto

the crappy fold out chair works alright, its not that bad... I need a new chair though

19. samkiller42

samkiller42 For i AM Cheesecake!!

Yea, i loved mine till i bought a Lian Li 6077, which was a billion times lighter, and quieter.
    Now im on my second Lian Li, and im planning a large restoration, which means this Lian Li will have to go, hopefully will all be done by easter.

Sam

20. MShort

MShort putting the "i" in team

Nice