1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News ZeniMax targeting Oculus VR over Carmack tech

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Gareth Halfacree, 2 May 2014.

1. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

2. Stanley Tweedle

Stanley Tweedle NO VR NO PLAY

"What's really different about ZeniMax Online?

We have a clear focus and direction about what we're trying to achieve. We have a team that's dedicated to clear decision-making and implementing the proper strategy. This sounds like something any studio will say, but we're serious about it.
    "

"We have a clear focus and direction about what we're trying to achieve." << This statement is impressive.

"We have a team that's dedicated to clear decision-making and implementing the proper strategy. " << This impressed me even more than the first statement.

"This sounds like something any studio will say, but we're serious about it. " <<< now that you mention it, it does sound like generic fluffly bollocks but I really do believe you're sincere about it.

3. Panos

Panos Minimodder

Zenimax Media & Zenimax Online are two different corporate entities.

The whole article is about Zenimax Media Inc, which is the patent holder, through is subsidiary id Software

4. Stanley Tweedle

Stanley Tweedle NO VR NO PLAY

Oh dear. This is confusing. Embarrassing. I feel like I punched the wrong guy in the nuts. I wanted to begin legal proceedings against them for a washing machine patent infringement. I guess that seems unlikely now.

Last edited: 2 May 2014