1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware Zotac GeForce GTX 560 Ti 448 Core Limited Edition Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by arcticstoat, 29 Nov 2011.

1. adidan

adidan Guesswork is still work

Look like there is indeed some movement in the lineup.

I needed a card now so I got a 570, I was going to get the cheapest but I spent a tad more to get the Phantom so I can bump it up to 580 speeds when it starts to feel the strain.

Hopefully for those in the market next year both AMD and nVidia will bring out a great 79** and Kepler series so that it can keep prices down.

2. law99

law99 Custom User Title

I'd love a 570 myself as well. Although I'd rather upgrade cpu first. So, I'd imagine I'll end up with whatever makes sense next year

3. adidan

adidan Guesswork is still work

I think next year will be good pickings for you by the sounds of it.

I was just about due a treat now though, my last was a 4series Ati. Gone green for the first time since my Geforce 2Ti. :D

4. Gazp172

Gazp172 What's a Dremel?

I think the most important part of the card is the fact that it is only 9" long and offers 570 performance. People with M-ITX cases, for example the Silverstone Sugo SG05 can now fit a beefy card in their machine.

5. Gazp172

Gazp172 What's a Dremel?

This card seems like a decent buy, 570 performance with a slightly better retail price. Performance wise it seems to get it just right with modern games like BF3 running at decent fps and at decent settings. I do think people seem to be missing one of the most important factors of the card though, which is its size. At 9" the card can fit in most cases including most M-ITX cases. I'm sure someone will prove me wrong but I cant think of a card that's as/more powerful at such a small size, even the other 560 448's come in at 10 plus inches.

For me this card is perfect for the new system I'm building, based around the Silverstone Sugo SG05-450 case and have already placed and received mine :)

Tags: Add Tags