1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Last Game You Completed?!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by MrDomRocks, 24 Sep 2012.

1. johnnyboy700

johnnyboy700 Minimodder

Maybe I'm weird or maybe I'm just old but I tend to play games until their finished, the only time I don't finish a game is if I get really stuck.
    I can't complete the final room in Portal Prelude, even after watching online videos of what to do, I still can't do it. I also keep getting killed right before the end of Dead Space 2, I'll go back to it and tough it out at some point. I had the same problem with the first Bioshock but I did go back and finish it.

Last game I completed was my umteenth run through of Doom 3, currently running through Black Mesa and loving every minute of it.

2. GuilleAcoustic

GuilleAcoustic Ook ? Ook !

Same, last one was Terraria !

3. Fizzban

Fizzban Man of Many Typos

The last game was Mass Effect 3 (weekend just gone for the erm..6th time?)..but I do tend to replay games I like, so that was very recent.

What was the last game I completed for the first time would be a more pertinent question. And that game would be Fahrenheit. Never got to play it when it was released, so figured I would give it a go. Pretty enjoyable by all accounts.

Nothing particularly recent in terms of new games. There are so few games (I deem) worth playing a year that I tend to make do with old classics. Still, Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition is out November 30th. That will be amazing. And it will be the next thing I buy.

Last edited: 26 Sep 2012
  4. GuilleAcoustic

OOOOOOOOOOh myyyyyyyyyy gooooooooood !!! I didn't know that !!! I love you man !!!

ps : I still have the original of the DVD edition of the game.

5. Fizzban

Fizzban Man of Many Typos

6. GuilleAcoustic

7. Dave Lister

Dave Lister Minimodder

Portal 2 then Crysis 2, and Black Mesa will be next (almost there but been away from PC this week)

8. defined

defined Botch-Job

I dont manage to complete many games lately, I tend to get into a game and progress about half way through it and then get distracted by real life and lose intrest in the game, then when i come to play it again ive forgotten the story line and the controls so never end up finishing it.

the last game i completed was portal 2 and at the moment i am on the last chapter of alan wake.

really enjoying alan wake and think i should get it completed today.

9. defined

defined Botch-Job

Finished Crysis 2 a few days ago, really enjoyed it, i never got into the first Crysis game when it came out, maybe that's why i enjoyed this one so much.

Started playing sleeping dogs now, put around 8hours into it so far and haven't got much done, mainly been messing around and exploring, pretty cool game.

10. Nippaditty

Nippaditty What's a Dremel?

just started to play this game a month ago. I have some questions.

(1) in my game ( PC ) I'm playing on Rookie, but yet I have like 2 to 3 Bad guys on every level. When I go on the YouTube walk Through they have 1 or none bad guys in the Garage. This tells me even If I picked Rookie,, I'm playing a higher level game.

(2) How do I get my guy to do Roll overs and Slides across the floor ?.
    it does not have this in the manual. Is there a site I can get these options ??.

Thanks
    Nippaditty 21st October 2012, 00:53

11. Blogins

Blogins Panda have Guns

Nobody has truly finished Black Mesa yet have they? Still Xen to come, no! :D

12. Digi

Digi The not-so-funny Cockney

Borderlands 2. Next up, Dishonored.

13. Jedra

Jedra Supermodel

The last one I completed (as in 1000 achievement points) was Saints Row 3 on the Xbox. It bugged out though and did not add it to my 'complete games' section which really fecked me off!

Technically I completed Borderlands 2 on the PC, in that I did one complete playthrough with one character, however I have not taken every character through the full 2.5 playthroughs.

I need to go back to Dishonored though now.

14. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Dishonoured, once killing everything that I could and a second time trying not to kill anyone although I slip up twice. But really enjoyed the game.

Before that I finished Borderlands 2 went for a second time around but once I reached level 50 and could not go any higher the game became monotonous.

Still playing Portal 2 user created maps and really enjoying that for the most part.

15. Shirty

Shirty W*nker! Super Moderator

I tend to either play games for a few hours and then never touch them again, or play them exclusively until I've bled every drop from them, and then play them a little bit more.

Can't think what the last game I completed was though...

16. bdigital

bdigital Is re-building his PC again

Sleeping dogs. Absolutley brilliant game.

17. Draksis

Draksis What's a Dremel?

Yep, same here. before that was Dishonored.

Now on to some XCom, then AC3 :rock:

18. Guest-44432

Guest-44432 Guest

Last game I completed was BF3.

I have so many games that I haven't had much time to complete.

Sleeping Dogs 90%
    LA noire 70%
    Max Payne 3 30%
    Alan wake 10%
    Portals 2 40%

The list goes on...

19. Ficky Pucker

Ficky Pucker I

Borderlands 2.

and right now i'm playing Torchlight II.

20. vrrox

vrrox What's a Dremel?

Just completed Black Mesa and Fallout New Vegas (having got it recently for a bargain price during a Steam sale!) and both were absolutely incredible! :D

...Next on the list is Dishonored :thumb: