1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Last Game You Completed?!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by MrDomRocks, 24 Sep 2012.

1. GravitySmacked

GravitySmacked Mostly Harmless

I went back and finished the BF3 SP campaign last week; the graphics are so good it made my eyes water.

The SP isn't as bad as it's made out, it has some lovely set pieces but the whole thing is ruined by the truly awful quick time events. Still it's worth a play though in my opinion.

Anyway enjoy Max Payne 3; I really had fun with that game!

2. mikemorton

mikemorton Minimodder

I couldn't agree more.

And boy I loved the F/A-18 mission!

3. GeorgeStorm

GeorgeStorm Aggressive PC Builder

Completed 1404 and Venice in the past 2 weeks? As in done all of the missions??

How much time did you play games :p

4. suenstar

suenstar Collector of Things

I didn't start everything from scratch. :D
    I had a few incomplete save games from when I had to drop everything to have some operations.

The only ones started from the very beginning were Cryostasis & Myst 4.

As I've been off work recovering from the operations, I've spent the good part of 14+ hours a day playing for the past few weeks.
    I think even playing religiously all day and night, that still wouldn't be enough time to fully finish Anno and the expansion from the beginning.

5. GeorgeStorm

Ah, makes sense :p
    Only missions I've completed on 1404 is Master Builder I think :p (and one other actually, which was just an easier version if I remember correctly)
    Never really done missions on those kinda games, but I'm aiming to start working through the games I have and actually trying to do missions.

6. Xthlon

Xthlon What's a Dremel?

Well if you can count it as a game yesterday i played and finished all five episodes of the walking dead game, else it was NFS:MW

7. Jedra

Jedra Supermodel

I gave up with Walking Dead as every time a new episode came, it did not remember my choices from the previous game or even recognise that I done them at all. By the time Ep 4 came along I had got fed up of replaying each of the previous ones!

8. theshadow2001

theshadow2001 [DELETE] means [DELETE]

Finished hotline Miami.

Its a good game, enjoyable but certainly one dimensional as well. It had some of the worst bugs of any game I have bought. Occasional crashes, weird thing where the printer spooler service needed to be turned off in order for the sound to work. Its clear from the music and graphics they were going for a certain style. But that doesn't change the fact the graphics are pants.

9. Digi

Digi The not-so-funny Cockney

Portal 2 - I seriously don't know how they consistently pull off amazing games. I was again impressed and enjoyed it thoroughly.

10. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

I bought both games during the last sale and really enjoyed them. Gladis made me chuckle throughout and the singing at the end :)

11. suenstar

suenstar Collector of Things

Sniper Elite V2.

The story is a little short, do-able in under 4 hours if you don't care about being detected.
    I'll have to replay it sometime soon on the highest difficulty and try remain undetected throughout.

12. SonnyJim

SonnyJim Minimodder

I finally completed LA Noire the other day. It was nice to see a game with such a deep, multi-layered story again.

Playing Sleeping Dogs now. Love it! I've been a fan of Hong Kong cinema since I was a child. Watched the Infernal Affairs trilogy multiple times, so this game is right up my alley.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited: 29 Dec 2012
  13. Mr Flibbles

Mr Flibbles I'm not part of the solution....

Game I've recently completed was Assassins Creed 3.

Generally a pretty decent game, a few glitches here and there. nice story line, right up until the end.

14. theshadow2001

theshadow2001 [DELETE] means [DELETE]

Finished wings of prey on simulator. I thought it was a challenging and enjoyable game. One or two of the missions were incredibly difficult on simulator difficulty and had me stuck for ages. The visuals were great and there was a distinct lack of popup. Other games with much shorter viewing distances can suffer badly from this, so its another point in the games favour.

15. User-sam

User-sam When in doubt, follow your nose.

The walking Dead. Not only one of the best story games i have played this year but in my life. Cannot say enough good things about it.

16. Orko

Orko What's a Dremel?

I am so bad at finishing games .. the only ones I have really played to the end were Bioshock and Neverwinter Nights :)

17. knuck

knuck Hate your face

I don't even remember the last game I finished for the first time ... However the last game I finished (period) was Mega Man III last month (for the 1000th time)

Most of the time I don't finish my games, though. I just get bored very quickly and go back to playing my multiplayer classics. I didn't use to be like this but PC (online) gaming changed me

18. knuck

knuck Hate your face

EDIT: lagged out and double posted

19. GeorgeStorm

Not very good at games (and hence completing them) however just finished Metro 2033.
    Great game, so atmospheric. Will probably give it another play in the future on one of the ranger modes.

Not sure what game I'll try and play next, haven't really played many games like that this year, played lots of TF2 and Anno games, not really games you 'complete' in the same way.

20. faugusztin

faugusztin I *am* the guy with two left hands

Finished Dishonored... Now it's time to do it on "no-kill/no-detect" mode, and do the rest of the achievements too.