1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Really now, how are your eyes?

Discussion in 'General' started by Yo-DUH_87, 3 Apr 2003.

1. Bogomip

Bogomip ... Yo Momma

ah yeah, good point i suppose :p it must have been a dark dark world! :-/

2. Digitalblueshift

Digitalblueshift What's a Dremel?

better than average in one eye, worse than average in the other. Farsighted slightly in one, greatly ion the other. My right and left prescriptions are totally different.

3. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

Perfect 20-20 here guys, better than average some say, but i dunno how long it'll last sat in front of this all night :p

Sorry to hear about all you poor people who have to wear really powerful glasses all the time and stuff, that's a tough deal.

4. M_D_K

M_D_K Modder

don't you just hate the ppl with perfect 20-20 vision im fine with my 6-60 vision

5. Yo-DUH_87

Yo-DUH_87 Who you calling tiny?

Heh, I used to have slightly better that 20/20, I could literaly see way farther than normal.

But, alas, those times have passed forever :(

I'm hoping my glasses get done soon, but, we'll see. Being unable to see stuff more than 5 ft away is annoying, to say the least ;)

6. ToM

ToM mmmm, blud

im short sighted and cant read a 17" computer screen @ 1024x768 more than 1 ft away from me.

yummy!

it used to be not being able to make out a black board, now its gotten this bad.

you can pretty much say i have slight degredation, and by the time im 70 ill prolly be either dead or blind ;)

7. Hwulex

Hwulex Minimodder

Damn near perfect vision here.
    Maybe a teencey bit long sighted, but just means I can see further. Reading close etc doesn't suffer though.

Maybe I'll get laser surgery like Tiger Woods to get 10-10 vision :p :rolleyes:

8. TrioMaxwell

TrioMaxwell What's a Dremel?

I can't remember what numbers my eyes have, I think I'm better than 20/20 in one eye and worse in one... I'm vaguely recalling the numbers 15/20... meh. I have computer/reading glasses anyway, which I used to use all the time, but now I only use when I'm stressed out (cuz that whacks with my sight). I know to put them on if I've been sitting in front of the puter too long, and have a headache. I'm also astigmatic in one eye. *rolls eyes at the unfairness of it all* But other than that, I'm good. And my eyes tear in the wind and when I yawn and also if I'm tired and lying on my side????

9. ToM

ToM mmmm, blud

arent you supposed to have vision of the tiger?

like when your sneaking round killing japanese diplomats n stuff, then dissapearing into the night?

dont unsheath that katana at me!!

10. eek

eek CAMRA ***.

dunno what my eyesight is like officially, haven't had any eye tests since primaty school, now i'm at uni... everything seems normal to me tho, but as pointed out earlier, i wouldnt really be able to tell if my eyesight is bad cos this is what i'm used to, and i perceive it as normal.

My eyes always tear up when i yawn/lie down and stuff... tis wierd cos the tears come out the outer edge of my eyes, rather than the inner edge where the tear ducts are!

11. ouija

ouija Trust me, I am doctor!

20/20 :D

12. Hwulex

Hwulex Minimodder

:naughty:

[​IMG]

13. M_D_K

M_D_K Modder

If thats you lol

O and can u use the katana or do you just like to poss and wave it about a bit I've had quite a bit of traiinning i now quite a few cuts and stuff, I prefere a Bow or a jo staff much nicer althoughte Katana has the certain edge to it lol

14. Hwulex

Hwulex Minimodder

6th Kyu Ninjitsu, but I've been out of training for almost a year now due to a knee injury :waah:

I like the Bo as well, but the katana does have something about it. The Bo, with some training, is a very fluent weapon, lovely thing. Never much used a Jo, but I prefer the full length and swing of the Bo.

15. M_D_K

M_D_K Modder

How long you been trainning in ninjitsu i've been doing it for about 3 years with a break in middle as i did something else and im having a break at the mo to do other aarts and some seriasly cool climbing :D

16. Hwulex

Hwulex Minimodder

Did it for 12 months, in which I graded 4 times to 6th. Sensei (9th Dan) said I was a natural. Just a piggin shame I've got this injury :(

17. ouija

:eyebrow:

Tenchu stealth assassin :rock:

18. MrDT

MrDT fapfap

perfect eyesight :D

// not ashamed to admit i'm scared ****less of hwulex now...

19. Liquid K9

Liquid K9 Human programmer.. heh

Why? one sharp kick to the knee should work! :D

20. ouija

Mwuahahhaa!