1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is central Europe supposed to do in the current migrant crisis?

Discussion in 'Serious' started by faugusztin, 2 Sep 2015.

1. Corky42

Corky42 Where's walle?

I wouldn't consider it lying but like many reports, statements, and other information it can be selectively used to reinforce certain agendas.

While this doesn't relate to refugees, due to little research being done specifically on refugees, it does look at the impact of immigration on the UK, I know how you normally don't read any articles other forum goers post so I'll summarise it for you. :)

2. Yadda

Yadda Minimodder

I read plenty of linked articles, Corky. But thanks anyway. :)

3. Yadda

Yadda Minimodder

That sounds like you're describing the supporters of a nationalist party exactly like the one we had here a few years ago called BNP (The British National Party). "I'm not racist, but..." should've been their party slogan. :)

Last edited: 9 Sep 2015
  4. walle

walle Minimodder

I'm not familiar with that party, having said that; voiced concerns about mass immigration doesn't automatically make people racist. That's simply a dismissive and ignorant stance to take.

As for this part.
    That was me describing the establishment.

I will say this though, the establishment do have a nasty tendency of attacking anyone who either voices concerns, or is not in favor of, mass immigration or multiculturalism, as racist. People are told that if they do not accept what is taking place they are racist.

This is just utter contempt for parts of their own population.

Last edited: 9 Sep 2015
  5. isaac12345

isaac12345 What's a Dremel?

You really cant be serious right? I am almost tempted to believe that you are playing devil's advocate here.

If you aren't, for starters what does thinking more like guys mean for you? And then what does thinking more like girls mean for you?

6. Yadda

Yadda Minimodder

Women, know your limits.

7. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

Greece is struggling itself. What can it offer refugees in terms of stability and future? Which is what they are looking for?

It all sounds a bit snobbish to me: "Shame on those poor refugees for seeking a decent standard of living! If they were really desperate, they would be satisfied with living in camps and on handouts like the indigent paupers they are!"

Mama Merkel is actually taking these people in. Is the rest of Europe volunteering?

Last edited: 10 Sep 2015
  8. Nexxo

I think you are, as usual, adopting a one-sided, black-and-white view. After all the population keeps voting for these people. What does that say about them?

Again, it's more complex than you think.

9. walle

walle Minimodder

Men being more logical, rational and pragmatic, whereas women are more emotional. A women who thinks more like a guy is more logical, rational and pragmatic. A man that thinks more like a woman is more emotional. Again, this has been answered if only you could have been bothered to actually read.

Missed this one.
    What it means to me is that when I deal with a man that thinks and behave like a women it frustrates me, when I deal with a woman that thinks and behaves like a man it makes life easier for me. Of course, a woman that thinks and behaves like a man is a women I don't find attractive, wrong energetic state. So by extension a woman that act that way frustrates me in the end too, but for very different reasons.

10. walle

walle Minimodder

Both you and I have acknowledged in the past that no normal human being has any interest in controlling other human beings. I will assume we are still in agreement on this key point.

I think you also would acknowledge that many people feel a need to be governed, if not micromanaged so at least governed. Meaning; government there to take care of certain things that they can't be bothered with. Building roads and maintaining them, making sure electricity runs etc.

I think you also would acknowledge that psychopaths will recognize other psychopaths, whereas the general population will have trouble doing that.

Now since the general population aren't aware of this and don't know what signs to look for they become vulnerable to these peoples abuse and infiltration.

Since the only ones that really have any interest in controlling other human beings are the very same people I talk about they are the ones who also end up in these positions.

So, since the general population are lacking a defense against these individuals, also made worse by them many times not wanting to govern themselves let alone wanting to take responsibility for their own lives. It leaves them wide open for these sociopaths and psychopaths to move in and take "responsibility" for their lives and to abuse them.

I have no problem seeing the complexity Nexxo. Not at all. But I am also capable of going right brain and view it holistically. It's like a painting, view it up close and you are in left brain, you see all the details, the different shades of colors, the brush strokes etc. Step back and you go into right brain, you see the whole picture and how it plays out.

I can identify the problem but I don't have the exact solution to the problem but I suppose one step in the right direction would be to keep government as small and toothless as possible whilst enabling and encourage people to take more responsibility for their own life's which includes governing themselves to a larger extent. That is however not the direction of travel, then again how could it be with sociopaths and psychopaths controlling the system making the rules? They are abusive control freaks wanting to control every aspect of our lives.

So there you go.

11. isaac12345

isaac12345 What's a Dremel?

Dont worry. I bothered to read this post. Let's focus on this one. So how do you know that all women are less pragmatic than all men? Or in general women are less pragmatic than men?

12. walle

walle Minimodder

I made clear from the get-go that I've been talking about the majority, it holds true for the majority of men and women, respectively. It doesn't necessarily mean women can't think logically, but it means that when they get emotional their emotions block the logic. Women quickly get emotional.

Any man that has ever argued and interacted with women knows this stuff it's not some revolutionary idea, it may not be politically correct to say but I don't deal in political correctness and am of the opinion that it is a cancer that has to either heal or die.

13. hyperion

hyperion Minimodder

Mate, I wouldn't get into this if I were you. You'll only waste your time and get dragged down.

14. Nexxo

Normal human beings do have an interest in controlling their environments (as a means to survival), and other human beings are a part of that. Of course controlling others, for a given value of "control", can vary from normal social interaction to more manipulative behaviour to outright rigid control. All are survival/life strategies. Some we all engage in, the more extreme behaviour is the domain of personality adaptations.

People feel the need to be part of a tribe or community, with a hierarchy/pecking order and social roles and all that involves. The more mature people are, the more co-operative these relationships. The more immature people are, the more parental these relationships. Some people want to be led.

People who are looking for parent figures are more likely to fall victim to that, because as you say:

The best defence against a psychopath is to be an adult.

Now as then, 'tis simple truth; Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth. --The Company of Wolves

From a distance all pictures look the same and are easily confused. What sets them apart is the fine details.

And we want to give it to them. It takes two for this dance...

Men are plenty emotional --and emotionally volatile. They are full of aggression, ego, irrationality; absolutely not going to the doctor with serious symptoms, for instance. Getting into fights on the football pitch. Dangerous driving. Everything men do happens to a powerful baseline of testosterone.

Want the 'big picture'? I could argue just as easily that the human species is female, and men are just a Y-chromosome mutation: fighting and shagging machines.

15. walle

walle Minimodder

I would say that's accurate, but for that to really be effective people will have to be given responsibility as well as be held accountable from an early age. This requires proper parenting and guidance, something which is increasingly lacking today.

I wasn't talking bino range but mid-range, in any case; we have a different approach yet seem to arrive at the same conclusion, which is cool.

It's true that we men often times aren't taking good care of ourselves for women it's different, they are the bringers of life, they have a natural inclination to take better care of themselves and to not put themselves in harms way or take risks. However, most of the time they don't even reflect over it they just do it by default its hardwired into them.

That's a different kind of emotion though, Nexxo. Testosterone do play a major role but tend to drop off ever so slightly with age.

Getting into fights as grownups is reserved for a minority of men not the majority, usually we learn early on, say 15-16, that we have the potential to permanently damage even kill the opponent, so our competition (women compete physically with other women, by the way) tend to turn into mental competition instead, and; my car is faster than your car, well my boat is more expensive than your car, who cares I have a personal library with books of a value, in more ways then one, surpassing both your car and your boat etc. Of course, all the stuff we own and our social status is our vagina as men, it is what females look for, a leader and a provider.

If we have any real weakness it's our obsessiveness and possessiveness of women.

Leave that to the feminists, many of whom view us as nothing more than wallets and walking sperm donors.

Ninja edit.
    Throughout history we have taken good care of our women, provided for them, protected them, given them roof over their heads, even died for them. Done all of that to make it possible for them to take care of the offspring we created together.

Yet we are very much vilified, especially by feminists who are nothing more than bitter women lacking proper guidance. I'm not against "equality" i'm for "equality", equality in opportunity but not in outcome. The outcome is dysfunctional ideology based horseshit! Unfortunately the focus today is on the outcome rather then opportunity , something which has fundamentally damaged our society.

16. walle

walle Minimodder

Excuse me but do you have anything to add? Do you have any thoughts of your own? Something to contribute? Or is this your thing? Coming into a thread posting a dismissive comment then leave?

Of course, not ever posting anything of substance that could have your position challenged by others is playing it safe.

I shouldn't have bothered but had to bring to your attention what a complete waste of space you are.

17. Nexxo

You make it sound like men reflect on their choice not to visit the GP when they are experiencing alarming symptoms. Or to have fights on the football pitch. Or to drive recklessly. They don't. It's irrational, emotional behaviour.

It is still an emotion.

And men do that emotionally, irrationally, sans self-reflection. Wired-in, as you'd say.

Again, emotional, not rational behaviour.

Throughout history women have mothered us, nurtured us, nursed us, encouraged us, given us offspring and kept that roof over our heads clean and warm and sacrificed their own ambitions, needs, health and life (risk of death in childbirth during the Victorian age: 25%) in the process.

Yet we treat them as inferior to men, underpay them, objectify them, patronise them, treat them as possessions, as reproductive resource much like cattle, as children in need of 'proper guidance' (see your statement above). They certainly don't enjoy equal opportunities. Perhaps feminists have a reason to feel a bit peeved. Perhaps some men are all for equality between men and women with the proviso that men are more equal.

18. Yadda

Yadda Minimodder

I just found Germany's equivalent to the BNP.

Meet the NPD, the far-right, nationalist, neo-Nazi National Democratic Party of Germany. I don't think they like brown people very much.

[​IMG]

I have a feeling we'll be hearing a fair bit about their antics over the coming weeks.

19. Nexxo

I wonder how many of them actually have jobs to worry about immigrants taking away from them. :p

20. Yadda

Yadda Minimodder

Quite, and they aren't keeping many hairdressers in work, that's for sure. :)