bit-tech.net

Old 27th Jul 2012, 14:03   #1001
*Alex*
Supermodder

*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrock View Post
sounds like he thought you were dead and didn't bother to check your pulse maybe. You just survived being shot, robbed and left for dead in some woods.
But how would he have given me a guille suit?
*Alex* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Jul 2012, 14:08   #1002
Nealieboyee
Packaging Master!

Nealieboyee is definitely a rep cheat.Nealieboyee is definitely a rep cheat.Nealieboyee is definitely a rep cheat.Nealieboyee is definitely a rep cheat.Nealieboyee is definitely a rep cheat.Nealieboyee is definitely a rep cheat.Nealieboyee is definitely a rep cheat.Nealieboyee is definitely a rep cheat.Nealieboyee is definitely a rep cheat.Nealieboyee is definitely a rep cheat.Nealieboyee is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Alex* View Post
Sorry for my poor grammar dude im dyslexic so its always a mess haha.

I dunno what attacked me I was walking along and something grabbed me from behind dragged me about for a while and then left me bleeding in a gillie suit.

I only just managed to bandage myself up in time before I bled out. Some good news tho my alice pack is back but i keep passing out now.
All I can think of is a bear lol. I know there are bear traps, but there aren't bears in the game. Maybe you got warped into something like a tree that damaged you. Do you know where you are? We might be able to help if we are close.
Old 27th Jul 2012, 14:25   #1003
*Alex*
Supermodder

*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nealieboyee View Post
All I can think of is a bear lol. I know there are bear traps, but there aren't bears in the game. Maybe you got warped into something like a tree that damaged you. Do you know where you are? We might be able to help if we are close.
im in the woods below Bor I might be able to make it to Bor but I disorientated myself during the attack.
Old 27th Jul 2012, 14:37   #1004
Gurdeep14
Supermodder

Gurdeep14 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Gurdeep14 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Gurdeep14 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Gurdeep14 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Gurdeep14 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Gurdeep14 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Gurdeep14 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Gurdeep14 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Gurdeep14 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Gurdeep14 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Gurdeep14 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
im in the woods below Bor I might be able to make it to Bor but I disorientated myself during the attack.
Im in Balota which is quite near, which server you on? Ill try and run up and save you, I have bandages, food, drink and blood bags
Intel Core i7 920 D0 @ 4Ghz HT | EVGA 780 Classified Hydro Copper 3GB | ASUS Rampage Extreme II | 12GB Corsair Dominator CM3X2G1600C8D | Enermax Revolution 1250W | ASUS Xonar D2X | 250GB Samsung Evo | 256GB Samsung 830 |2 Samsung F3 1TB | Silverstone TJ-07 |
Gurdeep14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Jul 2012, 14:43   #1005
*Alex*
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurdeep14 View Post
Im in Balota which is quite near, which server you on? Ill try and run up and save you, I have bandages, food, drink and blood bags
currently logged out atm but I have about an hour before I have to go out are you about later tonight? or do you think we have time lol ?

thanks

alex
Old 27th Jul 2012, 14:44   #1006
Gurdeep14
Supermodder

Gurdeep14 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Gurdeep14 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Gurdeep14 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Gurdeep14 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Gurdeep14 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Gurdeep14 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Gurdeep14 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Gurdeep14 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Gurdeep14 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Gurdeep14 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Gurdeep14 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
currently logged out atm but I have about an hour before I have to go out are you about later tonight? or do you think we have time lol ?

thanks

alex
Im running over now on a pretty empty server, where abouts near bor are you?
Can you come on Mumble?
Intel Core i7 920 D0 @ 4Ghz HT | EVGA 780 Classified Hydro Copper 3GB | ASUS Rampage Extreme II | 12GB Corsair Dominator CM3X2G1600C8D | Enermax Revolution 1250W | ASUS Xonar D2X | 250GB Samsung Evo | 256GB Samsung 830 |2 Samsung F3 1TB | Silverstone TJ-07 |
Old 27th Jul 2012, 14:46   #1007
*Alex*
Supermodder

Quote:
Im running over now on a pretty empty server, where abouts near bor are you?
Can you come on Mumble?
ill get mumble now duder
Old 27th Jul 2012, 14:55   #1008
*Alex*
Supermodder

cant seem to connect to the mumble =/
Old 27th Jul 2012, 14:56   #1009
Gurdeep14
Supermodder

Quote:
cant seem to connect to the mumble =/
81.19.212.152 and port 2021.
Old 27th Jul 2012, 15:08   #1010
*Alex*
Supermodder

Gurdeep14 you saved my ass haha +rep!
Old 27th Jul 2012, 15:17   #1011
Gurdeep14
Supermodder

Quote:
Gurdeep14 you saved my ass haha +rep!
lol no problem dude, have a safe journey North
Old 27th Jul 2012, 15:25   #1012
Nealieboyee
Packaging Master!

Nealieboyee is definitely a rep cheat.Nealieboyee is definitely a rep cheat.Nealieboyee is definitely a rep cheat.Nealieboyee is definitely a rep cheat.Nealieboyee is definitely a rep cheat.Nealieboyee is definitely a rep cheat.Nealieboyee is definitely a rep cheat.Nealieboyee is definitely a rep cheat.Nealieboyee is definitely a rep cheat.Nealieboyee is definitely a rep cheat.Nealieboyee is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
.....a safe journey North
HA! Bollocks, there is no such thing!
Old 27th Jul 2012, 16:04   #1013
adrock
Caninus Nervous Rex

adrock is definitely a rep cheat.adrock is definitely a rep cheat.adrock is definitely a rep cheat.adrock is definitely a rep cheat.adrock is definitely a rep cheat.adrock is definitely a rep cheat.adrock is definitely a rep cheat.adrock is definitely a rep cheat.adrock is definitely a rep cheat.adrock is definitely a rep cheat.adrock is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nealieboyee View Post
HA! Bollocks, there is no such thing!
sure there is. I've traveled up the west side plenty of times and only had trouble that time i stopped in Zelen and every time i logged in there was someone in the supermarket with me.

Stick to the trees, keep running and if in doubt, serpentine!
adrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Jul 2012, 16:47   #1014
Ferrero94
Multimodder

Ferrero94 has yet to learn the way of the DremelFerrero94 has yet to learn the way of the DremelFerrero94 has yet to learn the way of the DremelFerrero94 has yet to learn the way of the DremelFerrero94 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Would anyone be willing to stick with a noob like me and teach me the ways of the DayZ ninja?
Ferrero94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Jul 2012, 17:10   #1015
adrock
Caninus Nervous Rex

adrock is definitely a rep cheat.adrock is definitely a rep cheat.adrock is definitely a rep cheat.adrock is definitely a rep cheat.adrock is definitely a rep cheat.adrock is definitely a rep cheat.adrock is definitely a rep cheat.adrock is definitely a rep cheat.adrock is definitely a rep cheat.adrock is definitely a rep cheat.adrock is definitely a rep cheat.
your best bet is to jump on mumble some evening and see who's around. while we try to group up we frequently end up all in different places due to different playing times, and dying.
adrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Jul 2012, 17:31   #1016
Ferrero94
Multimodder

Ferrero94 has yet to learn the way of the DremelFerrero94 has yet to learn the way of the DremelFerrero94 has yet to learn the way of the DremelFerrero94 has yet to learn the way of the DremelFerrero94 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
is there a prefered or dedicated server as such?
Ferrero94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Jul 2012, 17:35   #1017
julianmartin
resident cyborg.

julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.
there is but we don't publicise it. come on mumble tonight and i or someone else will try and help you out.

Core i7 930||Asus P6X58D-E||12GB XMS3||64GB M4||570GTX||Define R3
julianmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Jul 2012, 18:07   #1018
MrDomRocks
I Mod, Therefore I Own

MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.MrDomRocks is definitely a rep cheat.
One does not simply walk into Stary.

To date i have killed 18 zombies, been murdered and died whilst i shot zombies from afar (I was bleeding out)
Quote:
Originally Posted by liratheal View Post
At least you'll have moisturised gums!
MrDomRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Jul 2012, 18:48   #1019
SMIFFYDUDE
Supermodders on my D

SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.SMIFFYDUDE is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MjFrosty View Post
Wish they'd increase the grass distance a little. Not massively but say 500m or something. People would moan that snipers / bandits would have an unfair advantage, but this is supposed to be the 'anti game', isn't it?

xD
I don't know why they don't just have full grass distance. I don't think it would be much of an advantage to bandits, in fact I think it would help those being shot at as they would be able to go prone and hide in the grass. Having it at max won't hit framerate much certainly not at Dayz's heavily reduced visibility setting.
Cooler Master HAF 932 | ASUS Rampage II Extreme | i7 930@4.1 | Corsair H50 | 12GB OCZ PC3-12800 Gold | x2 Palit GTX 560Ti 2GB | XFX Pro 750W XXX | HP LP2475w | Speedlink Medusa NX 5.1 | CM Storm Inferno | Logitech G27 | Windows 7 Home Premium

SMIFFYDUDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Jul 2012, 19:48   #1020
*Alex*
Supermodder

Ill be on in a bit guys many about this evening?