1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox 360 Halo 3: Underwhelming?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by mookboy, 26 Sep 2007.

1. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

Kev, u gonna play with us online?

2. DougEdey

DougEdey I pwn all your storage

HIS NAME IS DAVE!

3. samkiller42

samkiller42 For i AM Cheesecake!!

When are people free over the weekend?
    Im free all day from now till tuesday:thumb: Loadsa Halo 3 for me, anyone fancy some team slayer/co-op etc?

Sam

4. mookboy

mookboy BRAAAAAAP

Major multiplayer flaw: being unable to use the Matchmaker on one game type. I love CTF and I can't just play it all night - I have to endure friggin VIP games too (Bomb I don't mind so much).

Goddamn.

Oh and I got my first major abuse tonight - apparently I'm a *** and a ***** for having a pink cat with a bow tie, for my emblem. Well according to some juvenile Scousers anyhow.

5. R_H

R_H What's a Dremel?

How bad is the abuse in general? Is it like in Halo 2 MP where the little shits were smacktalking all the time?

6. Jamie

Jamie ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

I've not been witness to any abuse, everyone I've played with has been pretty friendly.

7. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

I'm out tonight, but I should be around the rest of the weekend.

8. Firehed

Firehed Why not? I own a domain to match.

9. DougEdey

DougEdey I pwn all your storage

goatee!

10. K

K 528491

I'll be online once I get my own Xbox (next few weeks?) or once my mate decides to make his 360 communal again (unlikely).

11. Jamie

Jamie ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

Present company excluded of course. :rolleyes:

12. boiled_elephant

boiled_elephant Merom Celeron 4 lyfe

You just became my hero. I want to frame this post (literally, on my wall).
    Mind you, despite the finely-honed amazingness of UT, 2k3 and 2k4, UT3 could do a halo 3 and be underwhelming as well.
    And then I'd cry.

13. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

Haven't really fount any dickheads, but I had two annoying kids on my team, they weren't being rude or anything, they just wouldn't shut up and muting them was really simple.

14. mikeuk2004

mikeuk2004 What you Looking at Fool!

Yeah I played in a game where 2 kids were pretending that the mics were radios. They wouldnt shut up and just kept saying "over" I didnt know how to mute people at that time lol

15. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

Muting is over-rated. I find it's more effective if you just find out where they live. Then get all :dremel: on their asses.

16. mookboy

mookboy BRAAAAAAP

These goons were obviously mates, and didn't think I was fitting in or something. I dunno, I couldn't get a grasp on why I was being yelled at - they were even shooting me at our own spawn so I was stuck with regenerating shields as the other team assaulted the bomb.

I've had some really good games so far, that one just stands out as a bad one. I actually found GoW to be far worse than Halo 2 for kiddies and their big mouths. I stopped playing GoW on public games precisely because of it.

17. fwalm

fwalm Minimodder

Jamie I was giving you stick at your amazing skill that own's all, but wasn't being nasty, plus just tell them they live in a third world country and will die before there 30 because they have aids, really shut's annoying pricks up, we'll for me at least. More than likely becuase i'm special fwalm. lol.

18. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

scratch that, I'm around tonight as well now (was supposed to be going for a few bevvies in cardiff with a few mates from work 'cos one of them is leaving for Manchester -only 4 could make it so we didn't bother :duh:)

19. D3s3rt_F0x

D3s3rt_F0x What's a Dremel?

Cant believe I bought the game tbh Doug dosnt believe I went in with an open mind but trust me opening the Legendary edition which I was going to sell on made me so I went in expecting a thrilling experience instead I got nothing, even multiplayers crap from what I've played and tried it for like 3 hours solid trying all the game modes playing with different people and it was just bad.

20. samkiller42

samkiller42 For i AM Cheesecake!!

Thats just your general opinion. The amount of people who say Halo is the best thing since sliced bread is over whelming though, because it isn't, but that's mine and their general opinion.

Sam

Tags: