1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worst movie ever?

Discussion in 'General' started by jhanlon303, 25 Jul 2008.

1. Charel

Charel What's a Dremel?

I once punched a bloke for saying Hawk the Slayer was rubbish...

But that's not the point, Nexxo. The point is I was defending the fantasy genre with terminal intensity, when what I should have said was "Dad, you're right - but let's give Krull a try, and we'll discuss it later."

2. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

:hehe: Someone else watches "Spaced". ;)

3. donnie

donnie Moddin' my way out of a paper bag

I thought The Happening was pretty bad filled with really bad acting from Mark Walhberg but I agree with most of the posts but i tend to watch the completely rubbish good to be bad films.

4. supaste

supaste What's a Dremel?

This thread is now about spaced, I looooooooooove spaced.

5. Charel

Charel What's a Dremel?

People like you make me sick. What's wrong with you? Now, I don't care if you've saved up all your 50p's, take your pocket money and get out!

6. jhanlon303

jhanlon303 The Keeper of History

I have a copy of "Bare on the Moon" from the 1950s. Zero plot and 1950s un-augmented women running around topless. More stretch marks in this movie than in a whole maternity ward! :jawdrop: I may be that age - but "damn - I'm not that old" If you young guys want to see your mama in a truly 0 rated movie, check this out. Well maybe your grandmothers? NetFlix has it, sorry to say!
    John
    John

7. Smilodon

Smilodon The Antagonist

The list:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0093051/

;)

I think one of the movies I hate the most is 300. It's not particularly bad movie, but the hordes of fans make me hate this movie to no end. I mean, why does it have this many fans? There is absolutely nothing interesting or special about it...

Worst movie must be Bloodrayne. It was so promising, but Uwe messed up again. Unfortunately I didn't know who Uwe Boll was before I watched it. And who the hell decided that Michelle Rodriguez would fin into that movie anyway? I hate her as an actor...

8. donnie

donnie Moddin' my way out of a paper bag

Whats wrong with you, i was just expressing my point of view about how I personally didn't think that it was a good movie and you come back with that, which is kind of jackass remark.

9. PhenomRed

PhenomRed What's a Dremel?

The Village was horrible. if i had paid for it i would have been pissed off

the guys at work were talking about bad movies today, i told them about this one, and one of the guys has actually seen parts of it. now that is worrying...

Last edited: 28 Jul 2008
  10. johnmustrule

johnmustrule What's a Dremel?

Me and my cousin exchange awful movies, it's like a stupid hoby. Hands down worst movies we've yet seen are "Beyond Hypothermia" "Meet the Spartains" and "Epic Movie" which wasn'e very epic. I especially recomend "beyond Hypothermia" which even for a Chinese film is particuarily horrible.

11. Blademrk

Blademrk Why so serious?

Dracula 3000, so bad they couldn't even be bothered to finish it.

12. johnmustrule

According to IMDB

SPOILERS !!!!

Gayniggers- This is a movie about those who risk life, and partners, to guarantee living in a wonderful and free universe. This is a movie about the Gayniggers From Outer Space. The Gayniggers come from the planet Anus, in the 8th Sun System, far far away from here. They are much, much more intelligent than any other creature in the Universe. The most fascinating thing about them is that they, with the help of their super intelligence, and their highly developed telepathic system, Braintapping, will be able to create a world, a society, a perfect world to live in without the presence of women. A MALE ONLY WORLD.
    wtf!?

13. johnmustrule

14. VictorianBloke

VictorianBloke Man in a box

Epic Movie is probably one of the worst films I've ever sat through and MkII: Annihilation ranks as a sheer waste of life

Phantom Menace fan?

15. TNash

TNash What's a Dremel?

The Borat film was absolutely terrible. Almost walked out of that.

There was a film on the Sci-Fi channel a couple of months ago called "DinoCroc" that was so bad it was hilarious. Totally worth watching if you just want to make fun of a Sci-Fi film. It's the most generic thing I've ever watched. My friend and I left during the middle of it to get some food and he accurately predicted the exact plot of the end of the movie. By far the most predictable movie I've ever seen. All of those Sci-Fi Channel generic monster movies are hilariously bad.

16. ZERO <ibis>

ZERO <ibis> Minimodder

3 ninjas is way better than Troy! That movie was filmed so bad I could gouge my eyes out. Even a terrible movie that is filmed good will at least be watchable and be funny (b/c it is so bad) but troy is beyond reason. IT is like they literally got the dumbest people they could find off the street to film it. The cinematography totally ruined what could have been a great movie...

17. ZERO <ibis>

ZERO <ibis> Minimodder

I saw that movie sucking from a million miles away...

18. kbates666

kbates666 What's a Dremel?

Lets see hear......The Wash, Soul Plane to name a few but the worst ever was Time Chasers. Its so bad imdb has no listing for it. But it was featured on a great MST3K episode http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0763500/.

19. Yemerich

Yemerich I can has PERSUADETRON?

Triple X. It's so anoyingly forced! Geez, the guyjumps with a motorcycle, w/o any ramps higher than the fence, step out of it grabing the back of the cycle, kills two guards with a gun in the other hand and in the next scene he falls with the motorcycle as if nothing happened! Thats the most stupid scene in a movie i ever saw!
    Journey to the center of earth (with brendan fraser). Just plain stupid, awfully written.
    Fantastic four. The movie is so terrible... Even the FX were awfull.

Some others, but i can't remember them. There are "fast food movies". The ones that you watch and when you leave the theatre you can't even remeber the plot. But these are ok. You don't leave the movie feeling that you wasted your money and time. You distracted yourself.

20. caffin999

caffin999 Bit of a noob, but learning quickly

AI

That film is without doubt the most boring film ever! complete and utter shite!

Tags: