Other Things you hate to wake up to

Discussion in 'General' started by C-Sniper, 15 Dec 2008.

1. knuck

knuck Hate your face

yikes

2. Glider

Glider /dev/null

I just hate to wake up recently... Just like I hate to go to bed... Guess there is a connection between the both...

3. C-Sniper

C-Sniper Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

We have had onyl a couple of those this year in the dorms. Recently it was I with an Air horn (one of the big ones) that woke everyone up at 2am. But this was on the last day and there were no exams.

4. flare

flare What's a Dremel?

waking up in a tent in the middle of winter, with a girl and a guy next to you and two others out side (all mostly naked) and not being able to remember what happend is mine :p. It was also raining lol

5. Red 5

Red 5 What's a Dremel?

That reminds me...

6. jhanlon303

jhanlon303 The Keeper of History

No comment!

john

7. Firehed

Firehed Why not? I own a domain to match.

Awesome.

Had one go off while I was in the shower at school. At least it wasn't too cold outside!

8. Journeyer

Journeyer Minimodder

Ouch!

I wasn't even sure I'd dare to quote you in my post as my GF occassionally will troll these boards. You are a very brave man sir, and I'm guessing you're keeping your woman well away from the bit-tech forums? :D

9. thecrownles

thecrownles What's a Relix?

Waking up when you have slept through the entire school day including turning in two problem sets and a paper :duh:

10. twentynine

twentynine Can never win...

Waking up and having someone instantly telling you a list of things that need to be done. I don't know about you, but it takes me more than 1 second to orientate myself and realize its time to start the day!

And waking up in my chair in front of my computer. My desk is big enough where I can prop my feet up and relax, but when I fall asleep in that position I always wake up with one of my arms/legs completely numb. Not only that, but it takes a good 10 minutes for the feeling to come back because I've been in that position for so long.

Last edited: 18 Dec 2008
  11. Molajoku

Molajoku What's a Dremel?

Falling out of the bed or the hoover on a weekend at 7am :/

I f*ing hate that hoover.

12. pdf27

pdf27 What's a Dremel?

Being shaken awake at 2am with the words "it's your turn on stag mate". When you've only just got warm after 90 minutes sleep and the weather is cold and raining. <shudders>

13. Moriquendi

Moriquendi Bit Tech Biker

My housemate waking me up by slapping me through my open window and telling me that I have a maths exam in fifteen minuets, only to realise once I'd passed the ARGH @$%&@!!! moment that he did civil eng and the aero eng maths exam was in the afternoon.

Waking up to something small, furry and terrified running up my leg swiftly followed by my cold, wet cat.

Waking up falling through a skylight in the floor.

Worst one though was waking up to find a wasp in my mouth stinging the inside of my lip. That'll learn to sleep with my mouth open.

Moriquendi

14. DaveVader

DaveVader Fast Action Response Team

waking up with no clue of what day it is. happens far too often at the moment.

15. Langer

Langer Jesse Lang

You're a smart man to avoid that one. Haha.

16. E.E.L. Ambiense

E.E.L. Ambiense Acrylic Heretic

:hehe: I thought that'd getcha, John!

Nah, I just have a pair. Or a deathwish...

Heh heh heh.

17. Ramble

Ramble Ginger Nut

I live about 3 meters away from the trains and if I leave my window open that's not too far from the truth - up to the **** bit anyway.

18. The_Beast

The_Beast I like wood ಠ_ಠ

-Mondays when I didn't get enough sleep (which is most of them)
    -My parents yelling at me so I don't miss school
    -Any other noise that isn't my radio or alarm clock

19. m0o0oeh

m0o0oeh Minimodder

Waking up to the phone ringing, looking at the clock, and realising, that for the nth time, you're late for work

Waking up to pins and needles in you foot for five hours (after dropping 8x4 metal table edge on on the "knuckle"of your big toe the day before,

Waking up, getting ready for work, only to find that they've given you the week off and not actually told you about it... :mad:

Waking up, getting ready for work

waking up, sitting up, accidentally knocking over the remains of three bottles of hangover inducement (wine,) all over my bed whilst stretching, not realising, and then falling back to sleep in a puddle of wine, and wondered why i was sticky and rose coloured. when i woke back up. the funny b it was, i felt a lot better after i'd knoked the wine onto my bed than after! Hair of the dog, via skin pores. lol

Waking up to find you'd left your bedroom window open after having a smoke, and some ******* had stolen your 22" Apple Cinema Display. Not the cleverest of my ideas...

Joe

20. overdosedelusion

overdosedelusion I mostly come at night, mostly..

It's probably even more depressing to know that he likely sold such a work of art for about 20 quid to get some meth.

Tags: