Other What currently makes your life awesome?

Discussion in 'General' started by Brooxy, 28 Oct 2009.

1. mars-bar-man

mars-bar-man Side bewb.

Saw Example at Liquid tonight, shook the guys hand. Was awesome, followed by some awesome dub-step.

What a totally quality night!!

2. KayinBlack

KayinBlack Unrepentant Savage

Ate bacon for the first time in three months. And enjoyed every bit of it.

C-Sniper likes this.
  3. C-Sniper

C-Sniper Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

Reading some books by Robert Greene

4. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

A girl makes my life awesome. Everytime I talk to her I feel so good about everything. :)

Also, my blog is doing well and I actually enjoy writing in it. Why didnt I do this a long time ago? It's fun!

and I make money from google adsense. lulz

:rock:

5. Elton

Elton Officially a Whisky Nerd

I am very very lucid as of late, that and coupled with the fact that I have an amazing best friend, nothing has been ruined.

That and finally getting my Oblivion game running again with 1.5 million mods and texture packs, it's now beautiful and great.

The realization that even with 8xAA and 4xAF(don't ask) i can still run oblivion quite well.

6. Zoon

Zoon Hunting Wabbits since the 80s

You could be ultra sneaky and get a dual-WAN cable router which can aggregate both WAN links then :clap:

Anyway, glad you got something sorted! Its always satisfying to know you got one over the IT department :rock:

7. yakyb

yakyb i hate the person above me

out of interest how much do you make, and what number of hits do you get each day?

8. profqwerty

profqwerty What's a Dremel?

This is the next step! Just seems a bit expensive :sigh:

Is there a way of combining LAN/WLAN in windows to achieve this? I did spend an afternoon trying but no luck. I could give each link an authorised MAC, then make sure ipod/phone aren't on at the same time.

9. Omega Point

Omega Point Minimodder

My new phone is working now.

10. Jimbob94

Jimbob94 What's a Dremel?

I have come back from an amazing relaxing holiday in Cornwall and don't have to start working until Monday :D

11. G0UDG

G0UDG helping others costs nothing

my wonderful wife gill shes the best

12. Lee @ Scan

Lee @ Scan Scan Computers

my 16th month old daughter.

She's a right live-wire and has now figured out how to turn on my PC so she can watch the desktop change every 10 secs so she is able to see all her baby photos and keeps shouting babba.. daddy... mamma when we appear on the screen.

Shes also figured out what the mouse is for and has opened media player and started to play the pendulum essential mix that was last played so she ends up dancing around the kitchen.

She's also figured out how to turn my xbox 360 on and load up DJ hero. Whether or not shes any good is another thing.

So... I've a little gamer on my hands, she takes just after her dad at times :)

13. MaverickWill

MaverickWill Dirty CPC Mackem

[​IMG]

:thumb:

Lee @ Scan likes this.
  14. Weekly_Estimate

Weekly_Estimate Random bird noises.

I use to run a website which normally got around 66k hits a week, That's within around 2 months of starting, with google adsence i made like £3 a day, I quit in the end.

How much are you making op?

15. profqwerty

profqwerty What's a Dremel?

Ahhh saw Aoki and Rusko within the space of a month, rather epic!

16. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

Fun times at work.

Went to the vending machine to grab some M&M's, but they got stuck! Now, I'm 5'10" and 125lbs, built like a twig basically. Can't shake the machine enough to save my life, let alone get my snack to drop! Thankfully a much larger co-worker notices my dilemma and comes to help. However, we happen to be decent friends and he has ulterior motives. He tilts the machine back a bit and slams it down again creating a loud thud and shaking the floor. So I grab my snack and as I go to lean back up and say thanks I notice that he's ran off to the other side of the room and has a fake expression of surprise! Everyone comes over to see what the noise was and he starts going on about how strong I am and how I must have picked the thing clear up off the ground to make that kind of noise.

A good laugh, and a well done prank. :D

17. Pieface

Pieface Modder

Finished my first (Of many) Uni assignments.

18. flibblesan

flibblesan Destroyer

Contacted by a girl on Facebook looking for her family and finding out we're related. I have a new little sister now. It's awesome.

19. stonedsurd

stonedsurd Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

Dad just sent me a shedload of money. I am now set for a long time. But being the greedy toad that I am, I'm getting a job anyway, so that I can per-maybe-haps afford a car in the near future. And more beer, of course.

20. Burnout21

Burnout21 Mmmm biscuits

Just thought so far its been 7872 days and I've still got a water tight seal, thinking yesterday a bill for a new exhaust would break that seal with a baseball bat using sand for lube.

Turns out a friends dad at a garage was epic, and only charged part cost, no labour which halved the actual bill! Note this was replacement of the down pipe that required pulling most the crap off the back of the engine to gain access, fun!

Day by day I thank (insert your desired deity here) that I've still got my precious water tight seal!