1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What currently makes your life awesome?

Discussion in 'General' started by Brooxy, 28 Oct 2009.

1. Mattmc91

Mattmc91 Minimodder

Just had the most satisfying dump in quite a while (y)

2. BRAWL

BRAWL Dead and buried.

Unless it was a pan-cracker that sends colleagues scurrying out of the bathroom... then it just wasn't awesome enough.

3. EvilMerc

EvilMerc Minimodder

Gave several friends my cold.

Now I can tell them to man up as they mope about in abject misery. I can also use a crappy mic on teamspeak and give them headaches and tell them to man up some more. VICTORY!

4. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

That's about as much alcohol as two 12oz cans of beer will give you. It's just a simple % alcohol by volume, any alcoholic drink should have that value on it somewhere, but you can roughly assume most types of drinks. 6% for beer, 12% for wine, vodka/whisky/rum and all those other hard liquors 40%.

And of course the higher the percentage the stronger the alcohol taste. Your drink was probably in an 8oz glass so 1.5oz in that comes out to be roughly 18%. If you're fine with that then you should be fine with any other mixed drink or wine.

Now you can have a romantic Christmas dinner with a fine glass of wine! :hip:

5. mars-bar-man

mars-bar-man Side bewb.

Just got hold of my first FLAC audio tracks, NiN - The Slip album, I can never go back to normal MP3 now!

6. stonedsurd

stonedsurd Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

There's nothing quite as overrated as bad sex and underrated as a good dump. :thumb:

7. Canon

Canon Reformed

Ordering in an assortment of cables, peripherals and quality jiffy bags to arrive after Christmas, at which point I should have a bit more time to dedicate. Maximum I will have to charge for any single lead will be £1 :) Need to start thinking hard about a page and postage costs and label printing.

8. stonedsurd

Skydive scheduled for the 10th, weather looks good this time.

9. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

winrar!

:rock:

[​IMG]

10. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

Home theater/entertainment setup is coming along swimmingly.

TV and PS3 are already in place, HTPC is currently being spec'd out and all parts should be available for order by this weekend (perfectly timed to follow a paycheck). Heading to the furniture store this afternoon to check out desk/shelf/cabinet arrangements and to test some recliners. Parents have confirmed that they're willing to part ways with their pair of speakers, friend is granting another pair. Scrounging should provide a center and sub. Santa will hopefully bring the reciever. If everything goes as planned I should be $800 away from completion.

Mix in a tasty $625 check coming mid January and I'll have enough funds to snag a new 1155 motherboard and a Sandy Bridge CPU for my main rig.

It's going to be an amazing holiday season.

Edit: Electric recliner. You press a button, it reclines. I need one.

Last edited: 9 Dec 2010
  11. hyder

hyder horrible horrible horrible

Last edited: 9 Dec 2010
  12. The_Beast

The_Beast I like wood ಠ_ಠ

I found that the student run connivance store carries Andy Capp's Hot Fries

[​IMG]

The BEST THING EVER for a snack

13. hyder

hyder horrible horrible horrible

For Christmas, my company has give us each one small square of fudge, a tiny santa chocolate and 50 quid :lol:

14. Matticus

Matticus ...

Stainless Pot, Gentleman's Gatsby and Hard Counter. All Random drops within the past 7 days. I haven't even been playing that much.

I guess valve somehow know I really need hats to cheer me up right now :hehe:

That is really how terrible my life has become, getting hats on TF2 makes it "awesome" :rock:

15. C-Sniper

C-Sniper Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

Just got back from my first date with a girl. Long story short, second date is already planned and is being looked forward to :D

16. The_Beast

The_Beast I like wood ಠ_ಠ

Almost winter break, December 20th until January 24th

17. Picarro

Picarro What's a Dremel?

Physics teacher cancelled the 3rd module this friday due to personal reasons. My french teacher cancelled 1st module this friday due to sickness and I just woke up to a email saying that my 2nd module is also cancelled. Extended weekend anyone? :D

18. Ljs

Ljs Modder

Do you mean beer or lager? I have never tried any proper beers in the states but all of your lagers are about 3%!

19. stonedsurd

Spent two hours shooting a variety of guns at the LA Gun Club this evening. Best way to end the academic year.

Was told that a girl I've liked from the sidelines actually likes me back, gonna ask her out when I get back in January.

20. Omega Point

Omega Point Minimodder

My replacement keyboard arrived, so I can now visit websites ending in .uk. It even has a button which launches calculator, which kept me entertained for a few seconds.