1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Favorite BFBC2 weapon

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by The_Beast, 22 Aug 2010.

1. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

No no, G3 stock sights all the way. They are pure sex.

I find lightweight is the only perk in that class I ever really use, and found its a MUST for engineer/medics.

2. EvilMerc

EvilMerc Minimodder

Lightweight on all classes which have C4, can keep pace with tanks and run away faster then.

3. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

yeah, i often get to a tank only to find it blow up after a few seconds of repair. double explosives is a MUST for engineers though, the amount of AT4 i get through is astonishing.

lightweight for all other classes, must for medic, must for assault so more C4 throwing distance and cover more grounds using smoke. Must for recon so it's easier to run away when bolt action misses.

there's a strange problem i've got with G3 and VSS. sometimes it doesn't hit at all. my guess is that i was in a panic and clicked too quickly, where the recoil didn't recover? this only happened with those 2 weapons for some unknown reason.

4. Nowell @ CCL

Nowell @ CCL CCL Customer Services

G3 i've being using of late, didn't even know i had it :O I feel its very accurate and helpful that it fires in short burst but tend to use as single shot for effectiveness.

All the RPG's

Tracer Gun

Knife :p

5. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

I do love a good tracer dart.

6. Jake123456

Jake123456 Surprise!

G3's are a pain in the ass...¬¬

7. knuck

knuck Hate your face

Assault / G3 / MP443 / C4 / Lightweight / Bullet damage

= fragfest and tank raping = fun

8. lp1988

lp1988 Minimodder

have found the M95 to be better used with the red dot sight when I want kills with it :) plenty of chances for WTF moments, and pissed of opponents as they think you are cheating. (you aim a lot faster than you would with a scope)

have found myself changing to the AT4 in stead of the RPG, the extra damage really helps, and more and more people are using flares in the chopper, negating the tracer.

9. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

M14 > G3 :p

problem with M95 is the slow bolt action. it's same as other rifles, not a 1 hit kill, so why put yourself at disadvantage? but sniper rifles do aim faster with 4x or red-dot compared to default scopes.

10. knuck

knuck Hate your face

The m14 is completely stupid in bc2. The iron sight is never fully centered and it hide half the screen. The G3's iron sight on the other hand is very precise and intuitive

11. Jake123456

Jake123456 Surprise!

Tbh, I love my Scar on my Engineer :) But I tend to use my recon, which does get on alot of peoples nerves XD I shall spread out into other classes soon, but I just <3 it so much...

12. smc8788

smc8788 Multimodder

I don't think I've ever taken down a heli with an AT4. I don't know whether I just suck with it or I'm not using it right, but I find it far more consistent and quicker to use the tracer and RPG.

13. Ferrero94

Ferrero94 What's a Dremel?

Toolgun kill streak Cheesecake for pissing around

any 1hit sniper with autospotter and the high zooming scope

14. Jake123456

Jake123456 Surprise!

That auto spotter is awesome, but not as much use on Ziip Server for other people...Only really works for yourself there..

15. Rogan

Rogan Not really a

M1 is essentially a more accurate M14 with a really nice ironsight.

M14 pairs perfectly with the ACOG.
    • Decent close range - enters ADS fast.
    • Sweet at extreme range - lots of damage, quick recovery, accurate ROF is very high considering target's ability to react.
    • Amazing at mid to long range. So good. So very good.

16. EvilMerc

EvilMerc Minimodder

But why have that when you can have a G3 which doesn't need an ACOG, freeing up a perk slot, has very good damage levels and double the number of rounds per magazine?

17. [ZiiP] NaloaC

[ZiiP] NaloaC Multimodder

I found the G3 to be an absolute monster. There is feck all bullet drop at any range and the accuracy is fantastic. All you need to see is a pixel move and you have your target, so recon/wookies are no problem and the full auto gives you a nice bit of oomph going around a corner in urban areas.

18. knuck

knuck Hate your face

good point(s)

even better point

19. The_Beast

The_Beast I like wood ಠ_ಠ

I platinumed the M14 before there was the option to use scopes. I think it's OP since it's pretty much an all kits sniper rifle and with assault unlimited ammo. You all complain about the M14's iron sights but if you learn to use them you can pick off bush wookies at great distances.

Scopes are for girls :lol:

20. lp1988

lp1988 Minimodder

The tracer is the overall best one to use, but many good pilots will be using flares, making it a problem as you will have to get two consecutive hits with the tracer in order to get a lock with the RPG.

using the AT4 against choppers is difficult, the low speed can be frustrating and the attack chopper can "out run" an AT4. but the feeling when you hit is wonderful. but it definitely takes practice.