1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Displays Monitor help

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by OmightyOne, 2 Dec 2011.

1. OmightyOne

OmightyOne Minimodder

Hello all,

I've been looking into getting a another monitor to sit alongside my current 22" Samsung 3D monitor in a vertical position so that it can display stats, temps server status etc. without having to alt tab all the time.
    I'm on a budget of around £130 and preferably around 20" and wall mountable.
    I've been looking at the LG IPS225V Flatron led monitor but can’t seem to find any reviews on it. I wonder if any of you lot have seen or currently using one?
    Or can anyone else recommend a similar monitor.
    Any help would be great!
    Many Thanks
    James

Last edited: 2 Dec 2011
  2. GoodBytes

GoodBytes How many wifi's does it have?

Get the LG IPS231P-BN 23inch instead. fully adjustable stand and non glossy. Reviews are good. A good entry level IPS screen.

Alternatively, you have the Dell U2212HM (22inch 1920x1080), or the Dell U2312HM (23inch, 1920x1080). The Dell one is a bit better, and have Display Port, DVI and VGA as input.

3. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

The LG is around the £150 mark i have one its a great monitor!!!!

4. OmightyOne

OmightyOne Minimodder

Do you think it can be wall mounted? if i take the stand off would i be able to attach a wall mount?
    many thanks
    James

5. GoodBytes

GoodBytes How many wifi's does it have?

The Dell monitor (all model mentioned) and the LG IPS231P-BN 2 are VESA mount compatible.