1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Bombing

Discussion in 'Serious' started by Blazza181, 15 Apr 2013.

1. Tynecider

Tynecider Since ZX81

Imagine what the UK public would say if our cops were running around in MTP camo and combat body armour, With APC's LMG's et all.

A soldier could easily remove his military velcro shoulder flashes and replace them with local police dept flashes, Nobody would know the difference!

No line of difference between law enforcement and military equates to paramilitary, Crazy.

I must admit, I do feel sorry for the US citizen's being bombarded by the MSM's relentless fear tactics and sound bites, Never ceases to amaze me when we are supposed to contain terrorism and not give it unnecessary publicity, Which can lead to an increase in terrorist activity at home and abroad.

Glad to see the event is over, Too bad the MSM will keep bombarding people for a while longer.

Last edited: 20 Apr 2013
  2. Risky

Risky Modder

Well when they are dealing with a pair of heavily armed characters that want to kill lots of people then I don't see why I'd expect the police to show up in their usual patrol kit.

As far as I know the police manage only to shoot the pair involved so the amount of arms and armor used to get there hardly matters.

3. hellblazer.doom

hellblazer.doom What's a Dremel?

Does Obama get the same punishment for repeated drone strikes that kills innocent children in the Middle East? Of course not the US acts with impunity. The US government have literally gotten away with millions of innocent deaths. Would you take a country seriously that preaches do as I say not as I do?

I certainly don't.

4. Tynecider

Tynecider Since ZX81

I agree, But I think you missed my point, Heavily armed police should not be dressed in MTP and greens, Also think the APC's are a bit overkill.
    Looking at pics I found it hard to spot the diff between them and a soldier.

Also.....This has been bugging me all morning.
    The guy hid in a parked boat with a tarp cover, There would have been a heat signature if they were using thermal imaging (from the air). That's using 8 year old tech like I have used in the past, They have got way better TI tech now which is much more sensitive.
    ,Also can't believe they never used "Heartbeat detection" tech form the start, big enough budget for useless APC's and all that.
    And then there is the dog teams....blood stains carry human scent, They should have been using cadaver teams, Maybe having more animals on scene than wannabe rambo cops looking for a gunfight?
    That 3-4 day show of force by those police/paramilitary/FBI etc, The civilian lock down, air space closed and the guy tips up in a boat in a driveway right under their noses, essentially taking the piss out of pursuers.
    Gung-ho before brains fails again.

Anyone else thinking the same?

5. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

^^ peace trough superior firepower

6. Nexxo

Nexxo * Prefab Sprout – The King of Rock 'n' Roll

:p You and Tynecider have a point. There's a bit of flair for the dramatic at work.

7. Burnout21

Burnout21 Mmmm biscuits

Not to be a total ar*e, but lets think about this for a little longer.

What if these brother's weren't the bombers... and the altercation with the MIT police officer and event's previous were a criminal coincidence. Hell they could have been there on Sunday pick pocketing the masses of people.

It seems the online communities such as 4chan/reddit and a like have been quick to "finger" two guys out of how many people there last Sunday?

Yeah it probably was them, but hasn't this moved a little too fast? 2-3 days after the bombing they've identified two guys who they want to question, and suddenly the media starts going on about how the bombers have been identified??

Innocent until proven otherwise, you might think it's an open and shut case but if it were you wouldn't you want a little more time taken in the decision making process.

Not to sound cruel, but I would have wet myself with laughter if last nights celebrations led to another bombing, when everyone was out on the streets cheering thinking it was safe.

Jumping the gun me thinks

8. KayinBlack

KayinBlack Unrepentant Savage

They were using improvised explosives against the police, as well as wearing them. Just that alone lends a bit of believeability, but at the same time it wasn't 4chan/Reddit quoted as having IDed them but a victim who identified them after waking from emergency surgery.

Something about this sits funny, but that part at least I can make sense of.

9. Burnout21

Burnout21 Mmmm biscuits

Didn't spot the whole wearing and using IED's during the events. I can only assume the victim saw one of them drop the bag the went bang, which is enough proof.

Nothing ever seems believable, certain event's surrounding 9/11 can cause a mild brain f*ck but life is too short to get worked up by such nonsense.

10. Nexxo

I'll just leave this here, to add to the confusion. :p

11. Risky

Risky Modder

It's a bit like the 7/7 bombers having been on the radar of M!5. The context is how many people had the FBI interviewed in the last 2 years in similar circumstances. Despite all the talk they can't and don't just lock everyone up that looks a bit funny

12. Nexxo

Of course not. I'm just pointing out that these guys were not just in the wrong place at the wrong time and got fingered by accident.

13. Burnout21

Burnout21 Mmmm biscuits

Starting to get easier to swallow now

14. KayinBlack

KayinBlack Unrepentant Savage

I think the firefight involved seven IEDs from the duo, and each was supposedly wearing one, which would have made nine just in that altercation, not counting the actual bombs. I've been reading all news outlets I can (to attempt to avoid bias) and that's been claimed on all of them.

15. Porkins' Wingman

Porkins' Wingman Can't touch this

I'm with you. Collateral damage in the name of a cause is a near everyday occurrence in the world we live in. Most people aren't ignorant of this, I don't think, we just turn a blind eye to it so we don't feel too much guilt when we're out shopping etc.

16. hellblazer.doom

hellblazer.doom What's a Dremel?

I would disagree that most people aren't ignorant, in my experience of course. Just from asking people how many innocent people have US/UK armed forces killed in X country, or NATO depending on the topic in hand. Most seem to have no idea but of course I'm not claiming this as absolute gospel truth as I haven't asked everybody.

My point is the absolute hypocrisy of the US claiming to be a champion of human rights and democracy, while at the same time at the head of two very questionable wars directly resulting in the deaths of AT LEAST(they stopped counting so this is an underestimate) 100,000 innocent people. They don't have a moral leg to stand on and their history is no better. I'm not saying any other country is worse/better I'm simply saying that when it comes to human rights, "justice" and due process, the US could not be in a more compromising position.

Don't get me wrong, the attacks in Boston were WRONG. There is nothing else really to say about it. I hear Obama go on the TV networks and claim "war on terror" and "disgusting attacks", whilst he is right this is blatant hypocrisy when he himself orders the attacks of innocent people in Pakistan recently, and the rest before them. In no other situation apart from certain high ranking positions in government would a man get away with this, let alone an entire organized terror network.

Edit: Sorry and the little offshore human rights abuse haven called Guantanamo bay and the hunger strikes currently in progress there. Human beings being held on no charges and most have been cleared for release, and this is just the tip of the ice burg.

17. flame696

flame696 Terminating People Since 1980....

I dont know if anyone has put this up so i will leave this here, its just a thought.

18. faugusztin

faugusztin I *am* the guy with two left hands

@flame696: can't the conspiracy theorists give it at least a week ? What has a higher chance :
    a) government sets up and blows up two hundred people and frames two chechens. (Can you give me a reason for that ? Someone from North Korea or Iran would make sense, but Chechens?)
    b) they got some not 100% information that maybe someone will try to do something at Boston marathon, so they sent few guys who are explosives experts in case they will be needed ?

Anyway, this made me laugh :
    https://vine.co/v/bU6YvrOvnvx

19. flame696

flame696 Terminating People Since 1980....

a) The country is not important but the religion is , again its Islam. They say they were trained in a-q camps in Pakistan

Thats FBI for you always thinking that they are heros. but it was funny though.

20. Burnout21

Burnout21 Mmmm biscuits

It's funny actually, all the major sites (reddit, etc) had full res images, and yet the FBI released images looked as if someone used a photocopy of a news print.

If you want the public to help identify the suspect, why give them a blurry image?

Something stinks, and same goes for the explosion in Texas. I'm not saying false flag, I'm just saying something isn't right.