1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other What's ruining your life right now?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheMusician, 28 Oct 2009.

1. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

Similar here, but at the office the air con messes up and a couple of days ago it was 28c in the office at 7am and by the end of the day it was just above 30c.

We have 2 people in the office who thought it was cold that day and both of them complained and had the air con turned off :jawdrop:

I really hate going to work in that place when it's hot outside would much rather stay at home where it's abit cooler.

2. Votick

Votick My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.

3. Almightyrastus

Almightyrastus On the jazz.

Even Miss Leija thinks it's too warm:

[​IMG]

As for ruining my life, it's not so much ruining, well not yet anyway, but my chiropractor has moved onto another place and I'm being moved over onto another practitioner. After what she has done for me so far and how my back pain has changed (as in it has gone after 15+ years), I'm really going to miss the mad little scottish girly.

Unfortunately my next appointment is on Monday which is when she starts her new job so I won't get to to say thanks and bye but hey, we must move on and all that.

Last edited: 23 Jul 2014
  4. IanW

IanW Grumpy Old Git

We have one of those too, she'll complain she's too cold, close the aircon vent AND THEN LEAVE THE ROOM! :wallbash:

5. KayinBlack

KayinBlack Unrepentant Savage

Lost my thumb ring in the woods after it was flung from my hand in a release. That's never happened to me before.

6. Porkins' Wingman

Porkins' Wingman Can't touch this

Just be glad it wasn't your cock ring.

7. KayinBlack

KayinBlack Unrepentant Savage

Considering that the thumb ring was set with amber and is also the release for my bow, that's a bad thing.

8. lilgoth89

lilgoth89 Captin Calliope

missed my CPN appointment as he wasnt in the office but failed to tell me

and today my sister gets me up to take care of the workmen that came to fix our back door, then she goes back to bed leaving me to deal with them ( total arseholes as well Fing and Blinding all morning, smashing my new autism awareness fridge magnet and sweeping its remains under the fridge )

then sister decides to have a bitch fit at me as i ask her to clean up the cat litter ( after it looks like she hasnt bothered in a week ). then things get even better coz she has a total bitch fit when i take her chocolate to stave off a hypoglycaemic reaction ( by the time i took it, i was shaking so hard i could barely walk )

and ive also been doing a sort of autobiography for my CPN and i realised just how many ''friends'' ive lost over the years. The combination of Borderline personality disorder and Autism means friends are hard to come by, and impossible to keep, someone will say something, ill react. end up in the frame of mind to self harm / take all my medication and end up in hospital. then they dont want to know anymore despite prior warnings, explanations and then apologies. im getting panic attacks just walking out my front door, and everything that can possibly go wrong...is going wrong for me right now.

getting back to that '**** everything' point during the low where just not self harming is becoming a victory in itself. and i dont really have anything to put my mind into atm to distract myself from how isolated i feel...ive simply burnt to many bridges

it sometimes sucks that the greatest comfort is also your biggest fear

being alone...

9. KidMod-Southpaw

KidMod-Southpaw Super Spamming Saiyan

I feel for you man. I enjoy being alone 99% of the time though.

We're all here for you.

As for me though, all I can say is that the heat is properly starting to get to me. I need to leave this country for a while ASAP.

10. Almightyrastus

Almightyrastus On the jazz.

Yup, not planning on running off anywhere just yet :thumb:

11. DeafGamer2015

DeafGamer2015 Minimodder

Ignore. Wrong thread.

Last edited: 25 Jul 2014
  12. KidMod-Southpaw

Indeed! Got things to do here as much as I want to get away from the heat.

Also it's a LOT cheaper to fly at the end of August- beginning of September. :D

13. DeafGamer2015

DeafGamer2015 Minimodder

My poor tower died yesterday.. Did everything I could think of to try and keep it alive but it's dead.. Time of Death: 4:00 PM Pacific Time.

Edit: Unless anyone has a AM2 Socket Motherboard for me to test my setup along with a different AM2 Processor?

Last edited: 26 Jul 2014
  14. Ryu_ookami

Ryu_ookami I write therefore I suffer.

middle of the heatwave and my freezer decides to die on me.

15. mansueto

mansueto Too broke to mod

Was subbing in on a friends recreation softball team, was rounding 2nd towards 3rd base, and I don't know what I did, but I've managed to mess up my right ankle quite badly. 6 hours later, still in pain. Feels like it's been rotated, but I know for a fact I didn't roll it (had cleats, didn't lose traction, it just started throbbing). Iced it twice already, no swelling, just pain when I pivot it up and down. I'll give it until Monday, and if it's still not right, I'll go to a walk-in clinic or see if I can get an appointment with my family doctor.

16. _crazy_crazy_

_crazy_crazy_ mi mum say's that i'm special

... over a month saving up to buy wolfstein another week and a half downloading just to find that my hd4870 can't run the game .... well another 6 months to try and save enough for a small upgrade ....

17. Margo Baggins

Margo Baggins I'm good at Soldering Super Moderator

in order of procedure:

- Wake up my flat is flooded - sort that
    - Get to work, one of my clients is significantly flooded - go save IT (this will be ongoing I think all day)
    - On the way to that job another client power cycled their server instead of rebooting it, now it won't boot (laters fun)
    - I am running solo all week due to annual leave etc.

It's going to be one of those long old days! thanks storms and torrential rain and stupidity :)

18. KidMod-Southpaw

I missed a pair of Alessandro MS1s on Ebay for £14.50. :(

19. RedFlames

RedFlames ...is not a Belgian football team

Having to give my loaner PC back at the end of august... was hoping to have mine fixed by then, but all the money set-aisde for it got squandered on trivial ****... like eating, and paying bills...

Why did i have to choose a skillset that requires a pc to earn money...

20. MrJay

MrJay You are always where you want to be

What do you need to get yours up and running?