1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi So, what are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kronos, 29 Apr 2014.

1. Nealieboyee

Nealieboyee Packaging Master!

I did indeed. I spent six months there and then moved back to London for a month before hopping on a plane to Zambia. It was quite a hasty decision. From planning the move to being on a plane was 4 days, and thats only because I had to get a temporary passport first.

You can add people to that list in England too haha. The thing I do miss about the UK is fast internet and low ping. I downloaded Arma 2 and its expansion here and it took about 3 weeks to finish. No jokes. And then I could only play a single player mod of Dayz. No multiplayer for me....:sigh:

2. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

I've just played through Beyond Two Souls. The ending was unexpected, that's for sure. Quite a twist. I don't know if I'll play through Black Sun again to see one of the 'Life' endings.

I might finally get round to unwrapping GT6 next.

Mr Happy - The Last of Us, played on either PS3 or PS4, is pretty epic. I would say it's Naughty Dog's finest creation so far. The graphics on PS3 are incredible enough. I started playing through again as I'd taken a long break from it, just to remind myself of the initial part right up to meeting Ellie for the first time. I found I had to adjust to the gameplay a little, the first contact with a room of infected made me frustrated until I tried a different tack and it sort of clicked into place. I even managed the fight later on with two of the big buggers, clickers and others after only a couple of attempts. Amazing game. I went on to purchase the Left Behind dlc which was pretty darn good, although fairly short. Plenty of ammo needed at the very end though!

Last edited: 1 Aug 2014
  3. Mr Happy

Mr Happy 4 8 15 16 23 42

Cheers kenco_uk. I am more than sure i will be getting my son a PS4 at XMAS and there is no reason not to get this game. Eager to play this on a big screen rather than a monitor also :rock:

4. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Crysis user made maps then I will turn to Warhead.

5. Darkwisdom

Darkwisdom Level 99 Retro Nerd

Binary Domain: Reminds me a lot of Gear of Wars except not as Monotonous. Quite an interesting, futuristic story reminiscent of I.Robot and other 'robots have their own mind' genre films and games. Really good Squad based combat, it isn't like gears of war where you're a One man Army, you'll die unless you work with your team on this one. Recommended.

Hitman Absolution: Who doesn't love being a Hired Assassin? Great gameplay from our favourite slaphead. Although some of the gameplay mechanics are a bit clunky, everything works and I've not found any bugs.

6. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

A very underrated game IMHO. Great fun, though I've not got the urge to play through it again.

7. Tangster

Tangster Butt-kicking for goodness!

Binary Domain...my housemates thought I was playing a multiplayer shooter when I played that. Pretty good game, I didn't think the gameplay was that engrossing, the story was good enough for me to finish the game, though not replay it.

8. mansueto

mansueto Too broke to mod

started playing rust again. So fun with people, set up a base in a remote area, go raid people and stir things up in the global chat. Lulz are had

9. Darkwisdom

My friend gifted me a copy of Rogue Legacy.... I can't stop playing. I'm literally alt-tabbed out of the game whilst I type this. It's so fun and addictive.

10. Darkwisdom

Playing through Shovel Knight. Dear god the Nostalgia. This is a perfect platformer, I can't find a single fault in this one game. It's hard, it's well made and the mechanics and skills are just great. Absolutely Perfect. Is this was an NES game, it would be a legend.

11. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

dead island: Riptide. Yet again. I am a bit stuck for new games due to the lack of funds and not much that tickles my fancy.

12. Darkwisdom

I was never a big fan of Dead Island. Boring with little plot, mostly fetch and kill missions. Battle system was generic with little that makes it unique. Just my opinion, of course.

13. maple

maple Minimodder

Toca Race Driver 3 on the original xbox, one of the best racers ever in my opinion love the car handling

14. DeckerdBR

DeckerdBR Minimodder

Finally started playing Payday 2 with some friends. Find the crime.net a bit confusing and although I have only played a handful of heists, I can see the potential here for some co-op fun and a change of pace from our typical RTS and WoT/War Thunder style of games.

15. sirdizel

sirdizel What's a Dremel?

Path of exile

Little practice before new league comes out on August 20th.

If you're into aRPG, definitely give it a go.

N17 dizzi likes this.
  16. ferret141

ferret141 Minimodder

Bioshock 1

N17 dizzi likes this.
  17. rainbowbridge

rainbowbridge Minimodder

BulletEvasion_DirectToRift < this is pretty awesome.
    DarkfieldVR_Alpha 4.6c_Windows_DK2_Update3_SDK0.4.1 - indi elite and dangerious / sc type thing
    Uncharted_territory_DK2_DirectToRift < -amazing, space man helmet on, on alien desert planet surface with strong winds.

18. glaeken

glaeken Freeeeeeeze! I'm a cawp!

Tried out the Silent Hill PT demo. Creepiest game I've played in a long time. If the new Silent Hill is anything like it, it will be tough to complete.

N17 dizzi likes this.
  19. Parge

Parge the worst Super Moderator

A mix of Elite Dangerous and Mechwarrior (which has been my go to game for nearly two years now!)

20. Mr Happy

Mr Happy 4 8 15 16 23 42

Plants Vs Zombies garden warfare, stress free online shooting, a really good game IMO