1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi So, what are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kronos, 29 Apr 2014.

1. SuperHans123

SuperHans123 Multimodder

Dying Light...so far so good.

2. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

copius amounts of Carmagedddon 4, good god I cant remember the last time I enjoyed a game as much as this.

only downside is I wish I had some better GPU's as 1.3gig vram is hurting.

[​IMG]

3. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

Lords of the Fallen: Pretty, but I'm not really getting into it. I haven't played Dark Souls 1 or 2 but have watched my brother play it and it seems the same kind of thing. You're just dropped into this fantasy world without any explanation. Combat can be good or frustrating - you start a move, just to have the enemy hit you with a cheap shot because you can't change to a block quickly.

I was hoping this would be the game to make me more interested in the fantasy genre. I'm enjoying it more than Skyrim, but I think I'll play it on and off.

GTA V: Now this game is excellent. HUGE open world, lovely graphics, phenomenal voice acting, great music... it does everything right. It's the little touches that really shine: for example, there's a mission where you're driving a van with a dog in the back - if you accelerate or break, the dog shifts his body weight accordingly.

4. Pookie

Pookie Illegitimi non carborundum

Working my way through Halo 3!. Halo 2 was the last game I played and after I picked up a 360 cheap in the market place it seemed the logical game of choice. It's ok but its just the same as the first 2 but with a different story.

5. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

The Witcher 3: Second playthrough.
    The Talos Principle: This is really good.

6. Hamfunk

Hamfunk I AM KROGAN!

Just started Tomb Raider (the recent-ish one) and while i'm enjoying it:
    1)Oh lordy this here wood burns perfectly to create me a path but that thar wood is flame-proof!
    2)If M&S did quick time events it would look a little something like this :lol:
    3)
    is this just far cry 3 with cannibals?

7. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

Far Cry 3

I remember when this first came out how sceptical I was due to Far Cry 2's sheer disappointment.

How wrong I was.

Fantastic fun. So far I'm dealing with Buck, who has some lines that make me guffaw. Vaas is also excellent - it's like having an even more psychotic Joker (Heath Ledger version) running around. The only downside so far is the sudden jerkiness I get when going through what I assume is loading up a new area.

8. Ficky Pucker

Ficky Pucker I

Witcher 3, best RPG ever made.

9. Plastic_Manc

Plastic_Manc Minimodder

I've had some games for ages that I just haven't got around to playing properly. Therefore I'm currently playing Deus Ex Human Revolution. That's interspersed with my usual Skyrim activity as I can't tear myself away from it (and still haven't finished the main quest).

By the time I've finished these two then hopefully GTA V or Witcher 3 will have some kind of offer on them.

10. Pete J

Pete J Employed scum

Batman: Arkham Origins

I wanted to play this through again before Arkham Knight and I thought that playing Far Cry 4 straight after Far Cry 3 might dilute the experience. Origins is an excellent game - the boss fight against Deathstroke is still a b*****d to get through.

11. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Portal Stories: Mel. Which is free on Steam and if you like Portal 2 then this is for you.

Witcher 3: Second playthough which stopped dead when I went to Velen. Will go back eventually.

Watchdogs:
    Which I started but have not, as yet, gone back to?

12. Wozzname

Wozzname Some random guy

Witcher 2: Only just completed the first one a few days ago, which had been played up to chapter 1 about 3 times in the past before I've finally given it a proper go. Combat is quite different, no longer feel like a god slaying mobs of enemies - quite squishy instead!

13. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Tried Witcher 2 after playing 3 but found the controls cumbersome and only just about finished the training area. Gave up on it.

14. Mr_Mistoffelees

Mr_Mistoffelees The Bit-Tech Cat. New Improved Version.

What am I playing now? Well, actually and for the first time in 15 years, I have stopped gaming altogether, not played anything at all since April. The games I like playing have become stale and boring, mainly MMORPGs and solo RPGs and there is nothing that inspires me to play.

So that's it, taken up art instead. So now, instead of saving for a new graphics card, I am after a set of 120 Faber-Castell Polychromos.

http://www.faber-castell.co.uk/art-and-graphic/artist-products/polychromos-artists-colour-pencils

Last edited: 23 Jul 2015
  15. Cloudisfast

Cloudisfast What's a Dremel?

Seems like everyone is playing Witcher. Honestly? I've never played it before...

I actually can't remember the last time I actually played a game, but I think it was The Sims 4. Ever since I started working long hours, I don't really have the time to play games :miffed:

16. Wozzname

Wozzname Some random guy

If you enjoy fantasy RPGs, then the Witcher series from what I've played so far is great!

I think I've got the hang of combat in Witcher 2 now after the leap from 1. That, and +200% roll is ridiculous. Who needs to run when they can roll?

17. silk186

silk186 Derp

Darksiders II, decided to finally give it a try

18. workingclass

workingclass What's a Dremel?

Playing The Witcher 3 on and off since I finished yesterday but still can't tear myself away from. Played that alot. Take a game in career mode in NBA 2K15 when I just wanna do something light and been getting a little into Project Cars but am now thinking of pausing that and look into some wheels, for that and Euro Truck Simulator 2. Unfortunately summer holiday is over in about a week so won't game so much then :)

19. Behemoth

Behemoth Timelord in training

Even with a 2 Gig GTX 660 and a AMD FX 6300 BE I struggle to run that game properly.

It seems to be an issue with the game itself, more so than the hardware. Other people with higher end kit report the same about it too.

20. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder