1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL *NSFW* *The new Demote thread*

Discussion in 'General' started by adam_bagpuss, 8 Jul 2011.

1. IanW

IanW Grumpy Old Git

2. VipersGratitude

VipersGratitude Multimodder

Detective Pikachu???

[​IMG]

3. DLDeadbolt

DLDeadbolt Space Cadet

4. legoman

legoman breaker of things

5. Pliqu3011

Pliqu3011 all flowers in time bend towards the sun

Had to check if it was real. I really thought that was photoshopped (and that the Getty watermark was a nice touch).

How do they let these things happen? I'm sure it wasn't deliberate at all, or some freudian slip, but come. on. Trump's been compared to Hitler multiple times, by a lot of people during this campaign. You have to watch out for this kind of stuff.
    Looking at all the things that happened so far at their convention, the GOP really are a bunch of amateurs.

---

More all-American demote:

Last edited: 21 Jul 2016
  6. Disequilibria

Disequilibria Minimodder

Everyone is Hitler, everyone is Nazi, everyone is fascist and the internet has to point it all out.

With the amount of photography nowadays and the ease of accessibility everyone can be made to look like hitler.

Probably happened much like this:
    [​IMG]

7. Jehla

Jehla Minimodder

It's going to happen unless your John McCain.

8. Redbeaver

Redbeaver The Other Red Meat

If the American people can vote him into this situation, then by God, you folks deserve him.

Now, to figure out how to build OUR wall to the south....

- Canadian

9. Cthippo

Cthippo Can't mod my way out of a paper bag

Oh, absolutely we deserve him. No question about it, America deserves Trump.

We deserve him for embracing a political system in which truth doesn't matter.

We deserve him for creating a nominating system in which who the general populace votes on is decided by the craziest members of each party.

We deserve him because we decided we didn't want to pay taxes, but weren't willing to give up the services that government provides, so we elected politicians who did exacxtly that, funding the country on debt.

We deserve him for demanding high wages for ourselves, but refusing to buy anything not made by slave laborers.

We deserve him for refusing to tax the wealthy because we cling to the delusion that we too will be rich some day and don't want to pay taxes.

Most of all we deserve trump because while the problems in this country are entirely of our own making, he tells us that we are great, not for anything we have done, but because we were born white and born American and that we don't have to change anything we do because all our problems are everyone else fault.

We deserve Trump because we are dumb enough to believe him :wallbash:

Pliqu3011 likes this.
  10. jrs77

jrs77 Modder

Last edited: 2 Jan 2018
  11. Mr_Mistoffelees

Mr_Mistoffelees The Bit-Tech Cat. New Improved Version.

The biggest problem, as I see it from the UK, is you have a political system in which you can rise to very top, not because you have a great talent for political leadership or even any political experience at all but, just because you are rich to buy the job. Not that our David Cameron was a lot better. Plenty of money, went to the right school...

12. fix-the-spade

fix-the-spade Multimodder

That is the story of the political elite since Humanity had enough of a society to need leaders.

13. Cthippo

Cthippo Can't mod my way out of a paper bag

I really don't get where you're coming from on that.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a huge Hillary fan. I got up stupid early in the morning on a Saturday to go caucus for Bernie because in this state that is the only way to have my vote matter.

Hillary is not a transformational candidate. She's not a revolutionary, or even really a visionary candidate. We're not going to see meaningful action on single player Healthcare or income inequality or the influence of money in politics. At best she is Obama lite.

On the other hand, she's also not going to try to destroy the economy by reniging on trade deals or subvert the ideals of the nation to placate the fears of scared white men or threaten women who get abortions with punishment.

The present election is a choice between more or the same or taking the country off a cliff. It's very much the American Brexit and I really hope we make a better decision.

14. Disequilibria

Disequilibria Minimodder

More of the same is what is moving the country to the cliff edge. Hillary seems like Obama on domestic policy but more of a neocon, neo-liberal when it comes to foreign policy and wall street.

If she wins this time it wont surprise me if someone like trump wins next time because people are getting fed up of this:

[​IMG]

But people don't understand economics so they'll vote for the populist who makes the right noises:

[​IMG]

This election is a definate case of:
    [​IMG]

15. jrs77

jrs77 Modder

16. Byron C

Byron C Multimodder

Not to mention her lies over the email server stuff, or the fact that she's quite happy to accept large amounts of money from very large corporate interests.

17. jrs77

jrs77 Modder

18. Disequilibria

Disequilibria Minimodder

19. TheBlackSwordsMan

TheBlackSwordsMan Over the Hills and Far Away

20. Redbeaver

Redbeaver The Other Red Meat

why the **** is Trump in Canada?

GET HIM OFF OF HERE!!!