Still hangin around, 49, from Where the beer flows like wine

Boddaker was last seen:
21 Sep 2017 at 17:58
    1. Bull3t
      Bull3t
      im a tad lost around here hows it all going lol
    2. desiredefx
      desiredefx
      Thank you very much, all I need to do is find a semi cheap fulltower atx case and I can finally start the modding. However it wont ever be finished, not enough money to buy the parts I need and not confident enough to ask for a sponsorship :) Doesn't matter though the case will be sold for charity empty or full.
    3. desiredefx
      desiredefx
      First off, Ill apologize for the odd wording of that message, I was very drunk went I sent it. Second off I am a large fan of your work which brings me to the question I must ask. I am currently in the planning stages of my first case mod, which I highly doubt I will ever finish, and one thing about your trident mod I fell in love with, http://www.bods-mods.com/Trident/Floor6.jpg , is what I am talking about. I was wondering if I had your permission to do something of the same idea in my case mod, however it most likely wont be that intricate. Thanks
    4. desiredefx
      desiredefx
      Hello Bod, I know you must get this quite often, but I must ask a question of you before I begin my mod, if you could please reply to this message I will send you my email/any other way to contact me. I would like to ask this question before I begin due to the fact I don't want to steal any of your material. Thank you for taking your time to read this if you do.

Ron
    5. HiRO
      HiRO
      hey i submitted a personal project log to bit tech, it said the forum moderators need to approve it first, usually how long does that take?
    6. HiRO
      HiRO
      Hey Bod i was looking at your Trident Mod, amazing. I have one question in particular, im too nervous to post on the forum,
      That stencil (the paint mask?) of your tridents you put on the hard drive covers, where did you order that from? I am looking to get a really complex one for a mod i am working on right now as well,
      Thanks in advance
      HiRO
  • About

Birthday:
    16 Apr 1968 (Age: 49)
    Home Page:
    http://www.bods-mods.com
    video producer
    Mods:
    Sideview, HSH, UAL737, Mystique², BSG, Neptune's Trident, Spider PC, Kai Lan, Monster Truck, TRON Lightcycle, Cosmos Cruizer
    modding, muscle cars, biking

Group Memberships

Boddaker does not belong to any groups.

Interact

Content:
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    Boddaker

Signature

www.bods-mods.com