1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
AnG3L
Last Activity:
18 Feb 2017

Share This Page

AnG3L

Ultimate Modder, 36, from Cyprus

AnG3L was last seen:
18 Feb 2017
    1. AnG3L
      AnG3L
      Thanks bro!!!! ;)
    2. KidMod-Southpaw
      KidMod-Southpaw
      Happy birthday Alex! :)
    3. vlad_kondor
      vlad_kondor
      Hi! Can You give me Your e-mail? I will send questions to You!
    4. vlad_kondor
      vlad_kondor
      Hello, AnG3L! My name is Vlad, I am introducing russian magazine "Железо" (web-version: www.xard.ru). Our magazine has an interesting part about moddind. It include photo of wonderful world modding projects, worklogs and interviews with the best modders.

Can You give small interview for our magazine? Can I send to Your some questions? What You think about this?
    5. Shael
      Shael
      hey ang3l more than willing to be your buddy :), ive been reading your logs for about the last 6 months now and really enjoying seing ur updates ;) Shael aka Ben
    6. catfish
      catfish
      greetings angel ,here from south africa
    7. Bastiaan_NL
      Bastiaan_NL
      Thanks Angel, good to see you over here :D
    8. lakisss
      lakisss
      Το δάβασα όλο το project σου...απίστευτη δουλειά ιδιαίτερα με την βαφή και την πυρογραφία!

Εμένα είναι η πρώτη μου μόντα να καταλάβεις....έχω πολύ δρόμο ακόμα.
      Τώρα φτιάχνω plexy speakers και θα ακολουθήσει plexy monitor.
      Προσπάθησα να φτιάξω και mouse, αλλα δέν πέτυχε...

Έχω σκεφτεί κάτι για επόμενο mod, το οποίο είναι πολύ καλό!!!
      Το πρόβλημα είναι ότι δέν υπάρχει hardware και sponsors στην Ελλάδα φίλε μου!
    9. lakisss
      lakisss
      Γειά σου πατρίδα!!!
      Ευχαριστώ φίλε μου για τα καλά σου λόγια.
      Βλέπω ότι και εσύ έχεις κάνει αρκετές μόντες...όταν βρώ χρόνο θα τα κοιτάξω όλα!

Επειδή δέν μπορώ να παρουσιάσω όλο το worklog του project λόγω μεγέθους, μπές εδώ να δείς όλη την προσπάθειά μου... http://www.thelab.gr/showthread.php?t=64517

Όταν το διαβάσεις περιμένω τις παρατηρήσεις σου!
    10. Watchtown
      Watchtown
    11. dualbrain
      dualbrain
      It's not finally decided. If you like to, please make a gallery where I can inspect everything inside out and give me a short explanation about the materials you used for "the art stuff on the outside" (_metal, paper ... whatever. :)

You are still in my watch list and if it doesn't go to MDPC, I might have something else by late summer. Just too much work with too many jobs, but I do my best that honor gets to the right people. At least I try :)
    12. dualbrain
      dualbrain
      Great work Angel :)
      Not 100% the aesthetics of MDPC but you have my deepest respect - it is a class of its own in that class!

Nils | MDPC
    13. stonedsurd
      stonedsurd
      Hehe, no need for thanks man! :thumb:
  • About

Birthday:
    12 Mar 1982 (Age: 36)
    Home Page:
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Limassol-Cyprus/AnG3L-Case-Mods-and-Custom-Computer-Builds
    Mods:
    Betty I, Betty II, AnG3L, Totechnika, Sors Salutis, Future Schlock, Ghetto Art, Synthetica
    modding gaming arts boxing

Group Memberships

AnG3L does not belong to any groups.