Share This Page

jinq-sea

The Double Insulates, from London, UK

Super Moderator
jinq-sea was last seen:
Viewing latest content, 23 Nov 2017 at 17:59
    1. Vault-Tec
      Vault-Tec
      I was disappointed to see that your MAMMOTH CLEAROUT actually had no mammoths for sale. Was I too late?
    2. User-sam
      User-sam
      Great buyer fast payment and superb communication. Real nice guy to deal with.
    3. supermuchurios
      supermuchurios
      Hi there. Did you get my message about the hard drive I sent earlier?
    4. Shirty
      Shirty
      Definitely, especially when I do my occasional 3:30am posts when my lad wakes me up* and I feel the need to talk to about 8 overseas members and the 3 or 4 maladjusted Brits who are always on during the graveyard shift :D

* Could be a euphemism ;)
    5. Shirty
      Shirty
      I think you should do this every time I post. I could email you immediately after posting, so that if you were in a client meeting, at the cinema or out to dinner you could pop outside for a minute, log on and amend the figure :lol:
    6. Shirty
      Shirty
      How frustrating would it be for everyone if I stopped at 9,999 posts and then you banned me and I created a new user account :hehe:
    7. Unicorn
      Unicorn
      I know! And it's vastly different (and better!) than previous years too! I've been subscribing to GCL for 4 seasons now and it hadn't changed at all for at least 3 of those, this time it looks much more polished and has lots of extra options and buttons :) Watched the season opener from Pittsburgh last night hosting the Ducks. 6-4 Pens; A good start! :D BIG changes in PIT this year... I have a feeling it's going to be a great season with new coaching staff, GM and players :thumb:
    8. User-sam
      User-sam
      Many thanks for the fans, super fast delivery and fantastic condition!
    9. Shirty
      Shirty
      That's Dr. Fistington to you :lol:
    10. Shirty
      Shirty
      Clear out some space in your inbox you naughty boy :naughty:
    11. Shirty
      Shirty
      Happy birthday fella. You kept that quiet (from me anyway)! Remind me to pay more attention to the mech thread.

Any excuse to make a mess on your profile really :worried:
    12. Shirty
      Shirty
      Excellent mate - stag dos where you/the stag don't die are generally the best kind of stag do.

It's a real starion!
    13. Scroome
      Scroome
      I'm gone for just under a year and you become a Mod........Well, now I'm back, I expect friend/mod benefits ;)
    14. G0UDG
      G0UDG
      How's your head matey hope you recovered from the stag do lol don't let this mod thing go to your head :-)
    15. Shirty
      Shirty
      I hope you survived the stag do :lol:

[IMG]
    16. true_gamer
      true_gamer
      Well I'm sure you won't! Hehe ;)
    17. true_gamer
      true_gamer
      Check you out Mr Moderator! ;)
    18. Margo Baggins
      Margo Baggins
      Lady in red! :)
    19. Shirty
    20. kingred
      kingred
      Incredible guy to buy things from, fast efficient service, kindly gave support and gave up his time to genuinely assist in solving any problems you may have. A* 10/10 service
  • About

Idiot.
    Mods:
    Prosthetic Arm, Cyborg Eye, Mechanical Toes
    Tinkering, Music Production, Digging Holes

Signature

Comrade Woody: "I dunno, whores are a bit like cornflakes, you always regret buying the cheap ones."

small(ish): i7-5960X / X99E-ITX/AC / 32Gb Ballistix / Titan X (P) / 512Gb Samsung 950 Pro NVMe / 250D
    htpc/vr: i7-6700K / Z170i / 16Gb Ballistix / EVGA 1080 Founders Edition / 128Gb SM951 NVMe & Sandisk 960Gb SSD / RVZ01