1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Should I stay with my girlfriend?

Discussion in 'General' started by stuartwood89, 21 Feb 2011.

1. Boscoe

Boscoe Electronics extraordinaire.

Run!

There must of been something that got you together in the first place. What was that?

2. memeroot

memeroot aged and experianced

can't argue with Nexxo's remarks

the question is how

do you have parents nearby? can they look after kid whilst you two head off for a night.... not just once - but once a week - say to the pub, or over a meal, or camping, or a long walk.

try and be together for a time without stress or responsibilities or the pressure of relate.

3. talladega

talladega I'm Squidward

Nexxo is a brain genius. Listen to him. It is very important to be deciding how you two live your lives as parents TOGETHER.

4. roundyz

roundyz What's a Dremel?

Sounds to me like your tired. Take some time off rebalance things, take a holiday, visit relatives etc, does not need to cost. My wife will spend whatever she has given to her, like most woman; yours is most likely the same. If you want to change this, make on you need the cash and start to advertise stuff to sell, first start with yours, then hers; tell her she needs to commit too, this should put the **** up her..(fake this with a debt collectors letter about some old bill you both forgot about), start to fake panic about it...She will be caught up in the emotion of it all, you can amplify the severity of here pissing it all away..

About the kid...
    When I got married I was made to believe my wife would be number one forever. We spent a fortune on our 'special day' that took years to pay off. She was number one, right up until the point my first daughter was born. Some years later the wife is in third place.

Do what you think is best buddy, and good luck. Oh yerh , hope this helps too.