1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is wrong with you?

Discussion in 'General' started by Liquid K9, 22 Mar 2003.

1. Liquid K9

Liquid K9 Human programmer.. heh

Well? whats wrong with you? do you have scars covering your entire body, are you a lizard man from the planet Z, are you (or are you going) bald, are you in a wheelchair etc.

I dont want people making fun of each other, so dont even think of it.

It'll be interesting to see how human we all are (or not, in some cases?). Let me start off by saying I have aspergers syndrome, which affects the way you see reality (it really is not fun... it really screws up your head), depression a common trait, as well as a high IQ (Albert Einstien has aspergers syndrome). I also had an epileptic fit a 1-2 years ago (which means I have epilepsy, though I only ever had one seizure). I was in a serious car-crash while I was living in Zimbabwe (I was under 3... my sister un-borne at the time). It also appears I have a slipped disc in my back (probably due to using incorrect chairs while using the computer).

now that I've shared whats wrong with me, what's wrong with you?

2. KMS-oul

KMS-oul You think you know me.

I have lupus and anti-phospholipid. Lupus is basically when your immune system attacks healther cells instead of bad stuff. I basically have no immune system due to all the drugs suppressing it to stop multi organ damage. I already have borked kidneys, lungs and heart. Its amazing im still alive , nearly died 4 times 3 years ago. Also my brain inst what it used to be, dyslexia and stuttering has increased ice i got the illness.

I first found out I had it after collapsing at a gig in town. The band was crap anyway so i wasnt fussed lol. Bad thing is I cant drink though due to the meds and getting peircing and tatoos can be a bother.

3. samuelellis

samuelellis What's a Dremel?

urm i have a very low self esteem, paranoya, depression

i dont liek gogin out where there are lots of people

i had a speach impediment (it comes back sometimes when im angry, i sound like jonothan ross)
    im colour bulind
    i have a very short attention span
    i have a co-ordination problem (you all know abotu it due to my posts but it also affect my walkign running etc)
    & i have a eatign disorder

4. acron^

acron^ ePeen++;

I have a rare nasal inflammatory - since the age of 2 I have only ever been able to breathe through one nostril. The bizarre thing being that it alternates. :worried:

5. :: Phat ::

:: Phat :: Oooh shakalaka!

I have a slight hearing problem.... I can sometimes hear a whistle, and I can tune into the whistle and make it louder and louder... like tinnutus but not constant. It's hard for me to seperate sounds, for instance in the pub (no GOO! I'm not an alcie!!!) last night all the people from work were dancing to a tune, and it wasn't very loud. I could hear music, but I couldn't seperate it from the general mull and didn't know what it was.... It'll probably happen again tonight in the pub.. (honestly GOO, not an ALCIE!!)

Me hearing is both heredetary and been in the wrong place at the wrong time... I.E "Daddy, why are you trying to demolish a wall with that big thing with the long hose?"

\\pneumatic drill - prtrtttpprrrtttprtrtrptrptprtprptrptrptrp

6. stewe151

stewe151 Stress Personified

Depression, Social anxiety(due to depression), Incrediably low self esteem, and I am overweight too.
    Although all those can be fixed, I am still dealing with them...

7. samuelellis

so thats your excuse of the hifi in your alfa

no damn picture of it

:lol:

8. :: Phat ::

A picture of what? This? -

[​IMG]

jesus I love you sam :D

9. samuelellis

shame none of the ladies do as she broke the date off & now aitn answerign any e-mails im sending her (this is the paramoya kickign in) i mena im a decent bloody bloke but this was the first date in 1 1/2 years (depression) & i still ahvent got my bike repaired & the brakes on iut are that worn down / faded that it is not worth takign on the road, why the hell does it always happen to me (problem with anger)

& yep shes no answerign her e-mails as she jsut logged off without replying

i need to get drunk

10. acrimonious

acrimonious Custom User Title:

[EDITED]

insomnia, and a bad dust allergy!

Last edited: 6 Jul 2004
  11. :: Phat ::

hop onto a train down to Bangor and get on a bus to Caernarfon.... I'm getting VERY HORRIBLY-nasty-sleep-in-woolies-doorway drunk tonight.... :D

12. :: kna ::

:: kna :: POCOYO! Moderator

I'm vulnerable to Kryptonite.

13. Liquid K9

Liquid K9 Human programmer.. heh

:eyebrow: :rolleyes:

and where would you get this 'Kryptonite'? Lex luthor has a vial for sale I assume?

14. Fly

Fly inter arma silent leges

due to a car accident three years ago I have a destroyed shoulder that has prevented me from doing quite a lot. Consequently I have lost quite a lot of size on my shouders and look like Mr Muscle. I still am a love god tho and women fall to my feet helpless to the sexual magnetism oozing out of my pores...:worried:

:rock:

Oh, and that Alfa, dont you think that the front number plate could be in a better position??? Apart from that it is :hip: .

15. acron^

acron^ ePeen++;

Mr Muscle - as in the kitchen cleaner guy with a white vest, blue boxers and thick black rimmed glasses? Go you! :cooldude:

16. Fly

Fly inter arma silent leges

Well, just the size.... not the white vest, boxers and thick rimmed glasses!!!! lol

Plus people dont tend to argue with me cos I'm 6 ft 3.

17. SilverBullet

SilverBullet Banned

Iraq? :worried:

Back on Topic :D

Ummm my eye site seems to get worse with each eye test i have even tho i use the PC 10 times less than i use to.

My joints in my fingers and knees click, because the ligiments haven grown to fast and something or other hasnt caught up.

Ummm what else, nothing i dont think.

18. Cheryl

Cheryl What's a Dremel?

I used to have very low self esteem and hated going to places where there are lots of people but somehow I got over it by telling myself that I didn't care what people thought of me and continued being myself. Now I will get up and dance in clubs and even on the stage in some of them(all without being drunk!) and I don't find it hard going into busy places now. I think my low self esteeme etc was due to years of bullying and its the nasty people out there who make others feel like they are worth nothing and make them not want to go where there are other people.

Last edited by a moderator: 6 Jul 2004
  19. Mr. Roboto

Mr. Roboto xBurningMikex

Hi, bro!

Yeah I feel that way a lot, but I'm told my attitude skips around easily... which yeah it does, sort of. I try to live around my friends though. I don't know where I would be without the ones I met at the (now defunct) local music scene. I still go up there every saturday (which I plan on doing later tonight).

Oh and about the weight thing! I used to be really heavy...back in 7th grade I made a good decision and lost 60 pounds in 4 months... Just put your mind to it and you'll always be successful, believe me.

20. Cheryl

Cheryl What's a Dremel?

I always try to get along with everyone and have never not spoken to anyone just because of the way they look. When I was at school everyone else bullied me because I used to hang round with kids that other people said were scum just cos they hardly hard any money or who weren't considered good enough. I even got picked on for hanging round with a black guy.

As for men, I don't judge them on looks as I prefer to get to know them- Tom is both gorgeous to me and has a cracking personality but other people have said stuff like he is ugly and fat but I think hes PERFECT!!!!!!!