1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steel Frame - Plexi Panels

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by HAXOR, 16 Oct 2003.

1. HAXOR

HAXOR Minimodder

Okay. I got some blue LED fans on Thursday and finally got them installed early on Friday, then I had to work for the rest of the night, so I didn't get any updating done. Now it's 1:30 in the morning of Saturday and I'm getting it done :).

Anyway, here are some shots of how they look (I really like it :D)

[​IMG]
    Top fan...

[​IMG]
    Front fan...

[​IMG]
    And a sideish pic :)

Now there was one thing I was wondering about myself when I was taking these pictures....Why didn't I go green if I'm going along with a biohazard theme? I hope to mod the CDROM with a biohazard window (or window with BH etching), and I'll be etching a biohazard design on the left window here soon too. Any more ideas? Does anyone thing I should change everything to green?

2. BlackMan

BlackMan Minimodder

first of all, very nice and also fairly original, the green would definately look much better since no one uses it much, and try and get some lighting up the top there

3. bard

bard Modding isn't what it used to be

Are the legs lit up in any way? You could implement some LEDs to them too, you know.

4. HAXOR

HAXOR Minimodder

Yeah, the feet do light up, quite brightly too! You can see some of 'em in the last pic above. Also in these pix too:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Not too well, since my dad's digicam can't photograph blue light worth crap =\.