1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi The Division - General

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Otis1337, 25 Feb 2016.

1. iancowell

iancowell Minimodder

Maybe hunting in the dz in packs could work?? Anyone fancy getting 4 of us and trying it

2. phinix

phinix RIP Waynio...

Cool. SHould we be in close levels or not?
    I'm level 12.

3. Chris_Waddle

Chris_Waddle Loving my new digital pinball machine

Good luck with that, it really won't be easy. The players that I have encountered who are rogue will pretty much all be level 30 and with very high end guns.

I tried a couple of nights ago (at rank 30). I was with another friend at rank 30 and another at 29. Each time they hunted us down we lasted only a few seconds against them. We gave up after 3 or 4 attempts, it just wasn't worth it.

If there are no rogue's around then it will be ok - just make sure you enter the DZ zone in an area that is similar to your normal rank. The computer enemies have a rank that matches the zone you will be in and if they greatly outrank you, you will really struggle. It is best to be of similar ranks, because I'm pretty sure that the zone sends out players that match the rank of the highest player in your group.

4. phinix

phinix RIP Waynio...

Even if we go in like in group of 5?

5. Vault-Tec

Vault-Tec Green Plastic Watering Can

My system is pretty much the same. It should easily be able to chew through anything at 4k. Only it doesn't because these new 'ports' are f***ing horrendous.

None of them support multi GPU they are all bodged in by AMD and Nvidia and even though 4gb of HBM should be more than enough for any one it isn't with this new slop.

I don't think the developers are lazy, I just think they have made the conscientious decision to ditch supporting more than one GPU.

Ah well, my wife gets a Fury X...

6. iancowell

iancowell Minimodder

I'm level 18 at moment but can't seam to find any decent guns or armour :(

7. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

so now i pretty much stopped rerolling my gear and buying new gear with the new content so close and will make everything now redundant. just doing the two easy daily's. Challenge isnt worth my time for 30 credits.

Last edited: 8 Apr 2016
  8. Mr Happy

Mr Happy 4 8 15 16 23 42

Still unsure about this but I can get it for £22. Hmmmmmmm decisions

9. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

waste of time getting it without season pass, you will be left behind and will be seriously out gear'ed

10. Mr Happy

Mr Happy 4 8 15 16 23 42

That will do for me :thumb:
    Keeping my money :D

11. Chris_Waddle

Chris_Waddle Loving my new digital pinball machine

Sorry; have to disagree on this point. I checked last night and it's playing great for me with both my cards hitting 99% utilisation.

I'm running it at 2560x1440 with the ultra settings and I'm avaraging 90fps. I do get lag spikes, but only once or twice in a 4hr session.

I'm not saying they can't do a better job optimizing for multi cards, they most certainly can, but to say it doesn't work on multi cards is inaccurate.

12. stephen0205

stephen0205 MrSteve

its weird that games lately aren't supporting multi gpus tho. Is that because there ports or is it lazy development ?

13. Grimloon

Grimloon What's a Dremel?

One major issue with it so far is that the netcode appears to be a wee bit shonky - regular DCs and rubberbanding are a touch irritating. Yup, it's grindy but it's a looter/shooter - what do you expect?

My biggest beef with it though is that I seem to struggle getting out of cover when I want to leg it but not go to new cover in view. That could just be me though.

I haven't done DZ yet, only level 17 and the ZiiP guys are waay ahead of me at the mo! I guess I'm just not as dedicated to one game, I keep getting distracted by the shinies :blush:

Last edited: 9 Apr 2016
  14. damien c

damien c Mad FPS Gamer

Multi GPU works, I am seeing up to 100% usage on each card, at anything from 1080p to 4K but the frame rates are low imo.

15. wolf5ster

wolf5ster Minimodder

A windows 10-x box one wireless USB for pc came today I ordered for kids, so i've obtained the old 360 wireless one and decided to try it out in the division. I soon went back to keyboard but re-spawned using the controller and noticed something, the game didn't take me back to the safe house if I died:).

16. Kehoe

Kehoe Minimodder

I've hit a bit of a wall with this game, i keep bumping into the flamers around level 8 and having my Ass handed to me time n time again, need to spend some time out doing the side missions i think to get my characters level up. could be im just inept atm lol, i'm stuck on the mall mission with the flamer boss towards the end, admittedly i was level 7 when i 1st attempted the mission and i'm now level 9, i just find that the last few times i've logged in i've been stuck with connection issues.

17. phinix

phinix RIP Waynio...

Are the servers down?
    I cannot play:(

Getting some error Delta 20000988 when trying to continue the game...

18. nimbu

nimbu Multimodder

I remember this one,

1) Keep moving.
    2) Use the sentry gun thingy to distract the troops and use a sniper rifle to take down the regular guys.
    3) Again keep moving ans use the sentry thing, shoot his canisters to make them explode. Go for head shots when he is distracted.

19. Jake123456

Jake123456 Surprise!

Does anyone play this on Xbox One?

Me and my mate are on it at the moment, both of us level 30 and rank 36-39 in the DZ. Just need two more players so we can venture to the harder areas.

20. Flibblebot

Flibblebot Smile with me

I do, but I'm only level 12 at the mo.