1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi The Division - General

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Otis1337, 25 Feb 2016.

1. nimbu

nimbu Multimodder

Got some play time last night, hit level 18. Gear is pretty suck atm.

2. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

Yeah, that one was a pain solo. I think I left it until I was really over-levelled by picking up ECHOs, Intel & encounters. But I agree with nimbu, keep moving is your mantra here! I don't have the turret, so played a little differently, but after I killed most of the minions I went upstairs as the big guy is slow so even if he comes up, you can run down the other side.
    I do, but now I've completed the campaign I don't really play (got Quantum Break to do right now). I think I'm only about level 30:12 too!

3. Jake123456

Jake123456 Surprise!

Feel free to hop on with us, we tend to play a couple of hours a night (Much to the disgust of my mates other half...)

4. Kehoe

Kehoe Minimodder

I plan to try and hop on tonight i'll attempt to do some running around collecting the side missions and items, see if that levels me up a bit, i've not been using the turret, but i'll try that as an alternative, Not got a sniper rifle and honestly not seen one pop up, i'll do some farming for cash and items see if i can try n get one to try.

If not i'll try and hit level 10 and try again, my gear shouldnt be to bad now its all level 9 gear

5. Jake123456

Jake123456 Surprise!

I'm running an SMG and DMR setup since Level 10, I swear by it. I managed to convince my mate to stop using a shotty and he hasn't gone back either.

I run a turret with the flame attachment, I find it distracts bosses as well as all the little minions making it easier for me to run in with the SMG and take them all out.

The DMR is just for when I can't be bothered to get close and personal.

6. Hex

Oh the snipers are so good for solo. I swear by them!
    My GTs HexyWoo, if I'm ever on again I might hop in! :)

7. Jake123456

Jake123456 Surprise!

I'll add you now Hex, mine is Ticklemym00se.

8. iancowell

iancowell Minimodder

Anyone on uplay with this wanna do some dz tonite?

9. Hex

Your GT is amazing XD

10. Jake123456

Jake123456 Surprise!

My mate runs with TickleMyGoose too, I think the pattern we go with is pretty cool haha

11. rma

rma Minimodder

I was getting delta errors a lot the last few days - sometimes it would take 10 attempts to get in!
    Finally found the solution - log into your router and disable and then re-enable UPnP.
    That fixed it for me - not a single delta error logging in since doing that.

12. phinix

phinix RIP Waynio...

Cool, thanks for a tip! I'll do that when it comes out next time.
    I just left it that night, came back next day, rebooted my router and it worked.
    Will do your way next time:thumb:

13. Jake123456

Jake123456 Surprise!

Anyone been on the DLC yet? Or is it not released?

14. iancowell

iancowell Minimodder

Ventured into the low end of dz today and managed to get a few things extracted before I decide would leave and gotta say it wasn't to bad due to no one being there except npc's anyone wanna join me today?

15. Chris_Waddle

Chris_Waddle Loving my new digital pinball machine

Well I downloaded the patch yesterday and played for a few hours last night. Was a bit miffed not to be able to play the new assignment due to my equipment not being good enough.
    Did 2 of the 3 daily challenges with a couple of mates (the Russian Consulate on challenging was too much for us) and then went off to the DZ to try and get better equipment.

Started the night with my gear rating at 42 (I'd basically got it all set to give me a high DPS) - if I tweaked my gear around I could get a gear rating of almost 90 but my DPS was halved.
    Spent the night swapping things around to balance the gear rating with the DPS. By the end of the night I had my gear up to around 110 with my DPS around 110,000

Looks like I will be spending the next several nights doing pretty much the same thing as last night. My friends and I realised though that if we can't get past all of the Daily Missions (the 'enemy' were rank 32 on the Russian one) then there's no point trying the new assignment anyway.

16. Jake123456

Jake123456 Surprise!

I'm really enjoying the DZ now, managed to gear up so my old purple AUG does 10.1k DPS. Just need to save enough tokens to afford the High-end AUG at the Safehouse in DZ.

17. Otis1337

Otis1337 aka - Ripp3r

Well after a good roll on a black market ak74 i got 210k DPS now and not a complete glass cannon.
    its over taken my Vector now which is only 189k dps, but still my go to PVP gun with all the mad crit chance/damage thats stacked up. (55% chance / 200%+ damage)

18. iancowell

iancowell Minimodder

This is where I get stuck. I'm levelled up today to 30 and have no idea what to look for in weapons and armour etc now. Any help much apreciated :)

19. Jake123456

Jake123456 Surprise!

Do you not find the recoil/stability of the Assault Rifles to be unbearable? I can't stand them after using SMGs.

20. Hex

It's really bad on consoles, though from what I remember from the alphas/betas it's not as bad with a mouse. I'm with you though, the ARs flying all around my screen when I fire hurts my soul!