1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Displays How bad is Dell U2311H for gaming really?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by DMU_Matt, 25 Mar 2011.

1. Action_Parsnip

Action_Parsnip What's a Dremel?

Errr ..........

................thank you for your contribution?

2. Action_Parsnip

Action_Parsnip What's a Dremel?

I so want to kiss you it's untrue. I'm tempted to get this tomorrow on the strength of what you just said. <3 x x x

3. Elton

Elton Officially a Whisky Nerd

Get it, honestly even backlight bleeding on my old NEC 1970NX was only entirely noticeable during really dark scenes in the ptich black night.

4. GoodBytes

GoodBytes How many wifi's does it have?

Make sure you can return it free of charge if anything. If you order it from Dell, they don't accept as a reason (meaning they will charge you restock fees), if it because of the tint issue... LG tint issue made Dell lose a lot of money... So, if you don't like it, say for a different reason.

When I presented the U2311H as a choice for those seeking for an IPS panel on a budget (after the whole faulty panel story passed), and asked for their comments once they received it, not one was disappointing with the purchase. And this monitor became a popular choice on this forum quickly. And no one posted here posted a thread on any issues. So I ASSUME that there is no problem, especially that I said that IPS panels have a 180 degree view angle in all directions and little to none (depending on the model and brightness settings) back light bleeding on black only, not on colors.